You can login using your Google account.
Welcome to Kiwivelo
KICKR AT THE CORE
By using the proven flywheel technology and advanced algorithms that originated with the iconic KICKR smart trainer, the KICKR CORE delivers a realistic, accurate and quiet indoor training experience.
KICKR CLIMB COMPATIBLE
KICKR CLIMB allows riders to experience real ascents and descents while riding virtual courses or performing structured workouts on the KICKR CORE.
DESIGNED TO ENDURE
The KICKR CORE was built to the quality that cyclists around the world have come to expect from Wahoo. Made to withstand your most intense training sessions, watt for watt - season after season.
KICKR CORE pairs seamlessly with Wahoo KICKR Trainer Accessories, Wahoo ELEMNT Bike Computers and Wahoo Sensors, along with the most popular apps and software to create the ultimate indoor training environment.
RELIABLE POWER. CONTROLLED RESISTANCE.
KICKR CORE provides accurate power measurement (+/-2%) and generates up to 1800W of power, adjusting to simulate up to 16% incline - enough to handle the most grueling workouts.
IMPROVED BICYCLE COMPATIBILITY - THRU-AXLE AND DISC
CORE Features 12x142 thru axle compatibility and 12x148 thru axle compatibility. The CORE design allows for better clearance for disc brakes and flat mount brakes.
ELEMNT GPS BIKE COMPUTER (Sold Separately)
The ELEMNT GPS bike computer directly controls CORE in multiple modes including re-riding outdoor routes, importing planned workouts or setting your target watts.
LED INDICATOR LIGHTS
Visual confirmation that CORE is powered, connected and transmitting
WORKS WITH THE MOST APPS
Whether you are riding a virtual course or performing a structured wattage workout, Wahoo KICKR Smart Trainers work with the most popular training apps - TrainerRoad, ZWIFT, Sufferfes, FulGaz, Kinomap and more.
From your phone, tablet or laptop to your sportwatch, heart rate monitor or bike sensors, KICKR Smart Trainers offer the widest range of compatibility and connectivity.
- SPECIFICATIONS -
- COMPATIBILITY -
Auckland: 09 489 5494
- Orders received before 3pm are normally dispatched the day they are ordered.
- The standard delivery time for products to be delivered New Zealand postal addresses (excluding bikes) is within 3 working days.
- All costs associated with delivery are calculated and added at the point of purchase in the shopping cart.
- Delivery costs are itemised in your account and can be viewed by logging into your account.
If your delivery requires further attention, please contact us on 0800 549 483
- We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on kiwivelo.co.nz.
- All returns MUST have a completed returns form enclosed which can be found here. This form can be filled out on your device.
- We do not cover returns cost.
- Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging undamaged also.
- If you have paid with card, we will credit the card we have on file for you this may take up to 10 working days to appear as cleared funds.
- Replacement products normally take 5 days to deliver - provided you have followed our returns procedure correctly.
- The status of your credit or return can be viewed by logging into your account.
For more assistance related to returned items, contact us on 0800 549 483