The following terms and conditions apply to all goods purchased from kiwivelo.co.nz
- Terms and Conditions
- What do I do if an item fails once it's been used?
- What do I do if an item is faulty when it's delivered?
- Return Items
- What do I do if an item doesn't fit or I don't like the colour?
- Who pays the postage on returned Items?
- How quickly will kwiivelo.co.nz process the return?
- What happens if kiwivelo.co.nz is out of stock of the replacement item?
- How do I know if kiwivelo.co.nz has processed my return?
Terms and conditions
Products must be in the unused condition that you received them and in the undamaged original box and packaging.The returns policy does not apply to items that are faulty/damaged – such items will need to be returned in accordance with our faulty items returns policy.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
All warranties MUST have a warranty form filled out accompanying the returned item(s) - Warranty Form found here.
What do I do if an item fails once it's been used?
All goods supplied by Kiwivelo.co.nz are from official sources and are covered by the normal manufacturers warranty. Certain products need to be returned to our suppliers, for inspection, possible repair, refurbishment, or replacement.
Due to health and safety regulations, we request all used clothing to be washed prior to returning back to us. Failure to do this will result in us having to send them back to you, as we will be unable to inspect these goods.
What do I do if an item is faulty when it's delivered?
Send us an email before sending us back the goods, stating what the fault is. (email@example.com)
We will give you instructions on what to do next.
- We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on kiwivelo.co.nz.
- We do not credit freight charges.
- Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging undamaged also.
- All returns must have a completed returns form
- When your refund is processed, the funds will be returned to the original payment method.
- If you have paid with card, we will credit the card we have on file for you this may take up to 10 working days to appear as cleared funds.
If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you require a replacement item in exchange for the item you are returning you will need to create a new order for the replacement item you require. Or you can chose to post your return to our New Zealand address and we will be able to process an exchange for you.
What do I do if an item doesn't fit or I don't like the colour?
Please return it to us within 30 days. Just complete our returns procedure before sending us back the goods. Returned goods must be unused, and supplied with their undamaged original packaging.
Goods, with returns forms will be refunded by the method you used to pay for your order. This may take up to 10 working days to appear as cleared funds.
To return goods click here.
For more information on returning bikes please click here.
Who pays the postage on returned Items?
If you return something, you will need to pay the postage costs to return it to us.
We recommend you use recorded delivery or registered post to return items so as to cover yourself against loss.
How quickly will kiwivelo.co.nz process the return?
We aim to process all returns on the day they arrive with us. Sometimes we don't manage to do them all but your return will be dealt within five working days.
What happens if kiwivelo.co.nz is out of stock of the replacement item?
Firstly we will attempt to find a suitable alternative and discuss with you. If no other alternative is available then we will refund your card, excluding any freight charges.
If you paid for order by card through your Kiwivelo.co.nz account
- We will refund your card we have on your account (this may take up to 10 working days to appear as cleared funds) for the goods and postage then despatch and recharge a replacement when it comes into stock.
If you paid for order using PayPal
- Refund your paypal account for the postage only and despatch a replacement when it comes into stock.
How do I know if kiwivelo.co.nz has processed my return?
If you go to the your account section of www.kiwivelo.co.nz, log in with your email address and password. You can see the status of all your orders from there.