Shimano RC902 Road Shoes Red
Add to Wish List
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Delivery & Returns
When you are striving to perform at your best, you need to know your kit is contributing. Wear Shimano’s new Shimano S-Phyre RC902 Road Shoes and be confident.
Shimano’s S-PHYRE range has one goal: to maximize power transmission by delivering more performance per gram. Power transmission is a huge priority with the new S-PHYRE road competition shoe. With that in mind you can be certain that their SH-RC902 S-Phyre Road Shoes embody everything about Shimano’s passion to create the best cycling footwear on the planet and to ultimately deliver the results you want and ignite your performance.
The external curved heel cup suppresses foot twist and roll and is essential to Anti-Twist Stabilisation. The shoes are built to handle the intense twisting forces caused by explosive acceleration. Foot movement studies and pedalling visualizations and athlete feedback have been used to redesign the shoe’s structure to support more aggressive acceleration.
Comfort is Essential
The makers of Shimano’s S-Phyre RC902 Road Shoes know that comfort is an essential element to power output, not an afterthought. How a shoe fits and feels defines its performance. Super light. Incredibly fast. Close to the action. The SH-RC902 shoes feature built in drainage holes for rainy conditions so your feet will dry out after that downpour, and Quick Dry 3D mesh to control humidity when temperatures rise. Shimano have perfected Silvadur® silver ion technology to ensure you stay fresh as a daisy all day long.
Boa® IP1 Micro-Adjustment Dials
The unified sole and upper construction sets a new level of fit, pedalling stability, rigidity and weight reduction while the dual independent Boa® IP1 dials allow quick and precise micro-adjustment even on-the-go.
• Shimano S-Phyre SH-RC902 Road Shoes
• Model year: 2021
• Last Type: Shimano Dynalast
• Technology: Silvadur® silver ion technology helps prevent odour and staining
• Closure: 2 BOA® (Li2), BOA® PowerZone Guide: allows quick and precise micro-adjustments and security
• Upper Material: Microfiber Synthetic Leather 360º surround wrapping creates a supremely engineered fit
• Outsole Material: TPU
• Midsole Material: carbon fibre composite
• Standard Insole: high density cup insole with adaptable arch pads
• Weight: Men’s Size 42 235 g
• Anti-Twist Stabilization: secures optimal foot positioning for intense acceleration and high tempo cadences
• Function-Specific Zones: and scientifically optimized upper materials maximize fit and pedalling performance
• Integrated Seamless Midsole and Upper Construction: set a new level of fit, stability and performance
• Wide Fit: also available
• Stiffness Rating: 12
• Upper: Microfiber Synthetic Leather
• External Heel Cup
• Carbon Sole/ Mid Sole: carbon fibre composite
• Hollow-Channel: Lightweight, ultra-rigid hollow outsole
• Expanded Cleat Adjustment Range
Please wait. Loading....
Please wait. Loading....
Customers Also Viewed