You can login using your Google account.
Welcome to Kiwivelo
PURE Endurance Formula contains no added preservatives, colours or anti-clumping agents. When you open a bag the first thing you'll enjoy is the amazing aroma of fresh raspberries. You'll actually see real raspberry particles in the powder. PURE Endurance Formula is refreshing and easy to consume, even during your hardest training sessions and endurance events.
PURE Endurance Formula is made with New Zealand whey protein isolate to help replace protein stores in the body, making it ideal to support tissue building and repair during and after extended exercise when taken in conjunction with a healthy & varied diet.
Made with a specific blend of sucrose and glucose which helps with rapid replacement of energy.
PURE Endurance Formula provides a source of mineral salts, including magnesium, which will help replace those lost from the body during sweating & exercise. Magnesium is necessary for normal electrolyte balance, protein synthesis, nerve and muscle function, and when taken in conjunction with a healthy & varied diet it can contribute to a reduction in tiredness and fatigue - ideal for periods of prolonged strenuous exercise.
ENDURANCE FORMULA VS. ELECTROLYTE HYDRATION
The most common question we are asked is, "what's the difference between PURE Endurance Formula and the standard PURE Electrolyte Hydration?".
The PURE Endurance Formula is very similar to our standard electrolyte hydration range, however the difference is that the PURE Endurance Formula range has added whey protein isolate. This is added to assist working muscles over a prolonged exercise period of 2 hours or more.
When should I use PURE Endurance Formula?
If you are exercising over 2 hours in a session or race, you have the choice of either the PURE Endurance Formula or the standard PURE Electrolyte Formula. It is your personal preference in regards to including the added protein to your sports drink , or only carbohydrates & electrolytes in the standard PURE Electrolyte Formula. We find that the added whey protein isolate helps with sustained energy levels when training or racing over a long time period, providing consistency of energy and support to working muscles when used to the recommended amounts hourly.
Will the PURE Endurance Formula taste different to PURE Electrolyte Hydration?
Slightly different. The PURE Endurance Formula is made from the same base ingredients with the addition of the whey protein isolate, which is a dairy-based ingredient, does add a slight change in taste profile. You may also notice foam in your drink when first mixed - this will settle during use.
Mix 2 scoops (included) of powder for every 500ml of water. Shake well.
Consume within 12 hours of mixing.
500-900ml per hour of extended exercise, up to 3.5 servings per day.
Not suitable for children under 14 years of age.
FORMULATED SUPPLEMENTARY SPORTS FOOD: This food is not a sole source of nutrition and should be used in conjunction with a nutritious diet and appropriate exercise program. All claims are for the product when prepared as directed. Not suitable for children under 15 years of age or pregnant women: should use only under medical or dietetic supervision.
* For children under 15 years who lead an active lifestyle in sport & exercise, we recommend the PURE Electrolyte Hydration range.
Auckland: 09 489 5494
- Orders received before 3pm are normally dispatched the day they are ordered.
- The standard delivery time for products to be delivered New Zealand postal addresses (excluding bikes) is within 3 working days.
- All costs associated with delivery are calculated and added at the point of purchase in the shopping cart.
- Delivery costs are itemised in your account and can be viewed by logging into your account.
If your delivery requires further attention, please contact us on 0800 549 483
- We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on kiwivelo.co.nz.
- All returns MUST have a completed returns form enclosed which can be found here. This form can be filled out on your device.
- We do not cover returns cost.
- Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging undamaged also.
- If you have paid with card, we will credit the card we have on file for you this may take up to 10 working days to appear as cleared funds.
- Replacement products normally take 5 days to deliver - provided you have followed our returns procedure correctly.
- The status of your credit or return can be viewed by logging into your account.
For more assistance related to returned items, contact us on 0800 549 483