You can login using your Google account.
Welcome to Kiwivelo
The Next Generation in Giordana Cycling Apparel
Gradual compression, micro massaging, and the secure, comfortable fit of the NX-G Bib Short is achieved through the new 1on1™ Paneling System. The longer leg length combined with the compression inherent to the fabric also eliminates the need for leg bands. The double woven V-shaped core and U-shaped back panel systems provide breathability, moisture management, and stability through the waist and upper back. The minimal elastic and perforated bib straps keep you cool and dry with two levels of stretch to fit perfectly while riding and standing, and further keep the short and new Cirro S chamois in place while riding.
1on1™ Paneling System
The ergonomic and comfortable fit comes from the new 1on1™ Paneling System. Using one single piece of fabric, per leg, with a sole seam at the outside of the leg for maximum compression and aerodynamics, this unique construction method eliminates unnecessary seams.
Gradual compression from one single panel of material is the key element in creating the new and visible through specifically woven tone on tone banding of the fabric providing gradual compression for each section of the leg and gluts. This unique and proprietary fabric massages the skin for better blood circulation, and eliminates the need for additional panels or leg bands, as the compression keeps the short in place from the waist to knee.
The ergonomic fit continues through the double woven v-shaped core system and u-shaped back panel system. The core systems are designed to accommodate the male anatomy in a way that eliminates the need for adjustments, working in conjunction with the new Cirro S chamois to give the perfect fit. The double woven fabric provides excellent breathability and moisture management and allows the short to fit comfortably in the riding position while keeping the chamois and short stable during long and labored efforts.
Perforated Bib Straps
The minimalistic bib straps are constructed of a small amount of elastic combined with poly microfiber. Perforations enhance breathability, keeping the body cool and dry. The unique design of the straps keeps the short and chamois stable and in place through the fused rear straps. Each strap system is woven specifically for one pair of shorts, eliminating the need for seams and stitching. The straps create further stability and comfort as they stretch more from the top of the short to the shoulders and less from the back of the shoulders to the rear panel.
Cirro S Chamois
Specifically designed for Giordana's new top-of-the-line bibs and shorts, the pairing of these two new technologies brings you bibs and shorts that stay in place and require no adjustment while in the saddle. The Cirro S features the Copa Mondiale, a recessed area sculpted for the male anatomy located at the top of the chamois, allowing you to rest gently and be supported by a soft layer of micro fiber.
Auckland: 09 489 5494
- Orders received before 3pm are normally dispatched the day they are ordered.
- The standard delivery time for products to be delivered New Zealand postal addresses (excluding bikes) is within 3 working days.
- All costs associated with delivery are calculated and added at the point of purchase in the shopping cart.
- Delivery costs are itemised in your account and can be viewed by logging into your account.
If your delivery requires further attention, please contact us on 0800 549 483
- We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on kiwivelo.co.nz.
- All returns MUST have a completed returns form enclosed which can be found here. This form can be filled out on your device.
- We do not cover returns cost.
- Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging undamaged also.
- If you have paid with card, we will credit the card we have on file for you this may take up to 10 working days to appear as cleared funds.
- Replacement products normally take 5 days to deliver - provided you have followed our returns procedure correctly.
- The status of your credit or return can be viewed by logging into your account.
For more assistance related to returned items, contact us on 0800 549 483