You can login using your Google account.
Welcome to Kiwivelo
Certified to: EN 14766 2006 MTB and DIN CERTCO: 2006 MTB
The Thomson X2 features a lighter, 2-bolt handlebar clamp. The interlocking handlebar clamp of the X2 makes is as torsionally strong as other 4-bolt designs, while being lighter and narrower. X2 has a low 36mm stack height. X2 is available in 2 rise options; 10 and 17 degree. Both the 10 and 17 degree stem can be run with a positive or negative rise, and the reversible graphics will be right either direction. 10 degree stems work well for average riders/amateur racers, while those who want a very aggressive aero position or who want a very upright position can use the 17 degree stem to meet their fit needs.
Auckland: 09 489 5494
- Orders received before 3pm are normally dispatched the day they are ordered.
- The standard delivery time for products to be delivered New Zealand postal addresses (excluding bikes) is within 3 working days.
- All costs associated with delivery are calculated and added at the point of purchase in the shopping cart.
- Delivery costs are itemised in your account and can be viewed by logging into your account.
If your delivery requires further attention, please contact us on 0800 549 483
- We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on kiwivelo.co.nz.
- All returns MUST have a completed returns form enclosed which can be found here. This form can be filled out on your device.
- We do not cover returns cost.
- Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging undamaged also.
- If you have paid with card, we will credit the card we have on file for you this may take up to 10 working days to appear as cleared funds.
- Replacement products normally take 5 days to deliver - provided you have followed our returns procedure correctly.
- The status of your credit or return can be viewed by logging into your account.
For more assistance related to returned items, contact us on 0800 549 483