You can login using your Google account.
Welcome to Kiwivelo
Consume up to 1 tablet per day in addition to a balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Add one Immune tablet to 500ml of water and let it dissolve. Once prepared consume within 24 hours.
Benefits of SiS Immune
Heavy training is known to impact the immune system, suppressing it for 3‐72 hours post-training. This can lead to a higher incidence of upper respiratory tract Infections, impacting an athletes health and their ability to train.
Excessive vitamin intake can suppress the training response. SiS Immune is designed to be at a level which supports athlete health without compromising training benefits.
Informed Sport Registered
Our complete product range is developed using a world-class approach to banned substance testing, providing assurance for athletes. For more information on Informed Sport & our unique world class approach, click here.
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per Tablet 4.3g|
|of which saturates||0.0g||0.0g|
|of which sugars||0.6g||0.1g|
|VITAMINS AND MINERALS|
|Vitamin C||200mg (250% NRV)|
|Iron||2.5mg (18% NRV)|
NRV** Nutrient Reference Value
Salt* Total Sodium content x 2.5. Salt as NaCl is nil per tablet.
Citiric Acid, Acidity Regulator (Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate, Sodium Carbonate), Sorbitol, Vitamin C (4.95%), Inulin, Natural Flavout, Starch, Tricalcium Phosphate, Sweetener (Sucralose), Maltodextrin, Natural Colour, Iron Sulphate (0.18%), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin).
09 489 5494 (0800 KIWIVELO)
- Orders received before 3pm are normally dispatched the day they are ordered.
- The standard delivery time for products to be delivered New Zealand postal addresses (excluding bikes) is within 3 working days.
- All costs associated with delivery are calculated and added at the point of purchase in the shopping cart.
- Delivery costs are itemised in your account and can be viewed by logging into your account.
If your delivery requires further attention, please contact us on 0800 549 483
- We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on kiwivelo.co.nz.
- All returns MUST have a completed returns form enclosed which can be found here. This form can be filled out on your device.
- We do not cover returns cost.
- Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging undamaged also.
- If you have paid with card, we will credit the card we have on file for you this may take up to 10 working days to appear as cleared funds.
- Replacement products normally take 5 days to deliver - provided you have followed our returns procedure correctly.
- The status of your credit or return can be viewed by logging into your account.
For more assistance related to returned items, contact us on 0800 549 483