You can login using your Google account.
Welcome to Kiwivelo
When the NEO Smart isn’t connected to a smartphone, tablet or computer, it behaves as a fluid trainer. This means the trainer behaves progressively: when your speed increases, the resistance increases as well. So it is possible to use this trainer in a “stand-alone” status. Furthermore, the Tacx NEO features Plug in/Plug out technology and can therefore be used with and without a plug. When the plug is not in use, the trainer will act as a wireless motor brake. This means the trainer will be not be able to speed up during descents. So you can use this trainer anytime and anywhere, even when you don’t have your smartphone with you.
Connect to Windows PC
Do you own a NEO Smart and are you looking to get more out of your trainings than the Tacx apps can provide? You can achieve this by connecting your trainer to your computer. That way, you can train using the Tacx Trainer Software 4, Advanced.
Instead of your tablet or smartphone, your computer is used to regulate your resistance and read out your performance data. For example, the computer software offers longer video’s in HD or Blu-Ray quality. While riding, the resistance on your rear wheel is adjusted automatically when the slope increases or decreases.
To connect the NEO Smart to your Windows computer, the Upgrade Smart is required. This package contains the Tacx Trainer software 4, Advanced, a control box to mount on your handlebar and the ANT+ Antenna.
09 489 5494 (0800 KIWIVELO)
- Orders received before 3pm are normally dispatched the day they are ordered.
- The standard delivery time for products to be delivered New Zealand postal addresses (excluding bikes) is within 3 working days.
- All costs associated with delivery are calculated and added at the point of purchase in the shopping cart.
- Delivery costs are itemised in your account and can be viewed by logging into your account.
If your delivery requires further attention, please contact us on 0800 549 483
- We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on kiwivelo.co.nz.
- All returns MUST have a completed returns form enclosed which can be found here. This form can be filled out on your device.
- We do not cover returns cost.
- Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging undamaged also.
- If you have paid with card, we will credit the card we have on file for you this may take up to 10 working days to appear as cleared funds.
- Replacement products normally take 5 days to deliver - provided you have followed our returns procedure correctly.
- The status of your credit or return can be viewed by logging into your account.
For more assistance related to returned items, contact us on 0800 549 483