You can login using your Google account.
Welcome to Kiwivelo
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
Type of trainer Basic trainer with magnetic brake
Magnets 1 Neodymium magnet
Transmission Roller, 30 mm
Electrical requirements No mains voltage required
Power indicator None
Connection indicator (ANT/BT) None
Firmware upgradable No
Suitable bikes Race, Tri & MTB , if necessary with axle skewer
Suitable axles Width of rear fork: Race 130 mm, MTB 135 mm. Adapters for other widths available
Supplied with Front wheel support , Quick release for road bikes and mountain bikes (5mm)
Max. power (40 km/h) 950 Watt
Max. incline n.a.
Simulation of descent No
Max. torque 16.3 Nm
Max. brake force 48 N
Flywheel Actual of 1,6 kg
Mass inertia 9.81 kg (21.6 lbs)
Footprint (lxw) 640 × 635 mm (25.2 × 25.0 in)
Height 440 mm (17.3 in)
Dimensions when folded 610 × 420 × 250 mm (24.0 × 16.5 × 9.84 in)
Weight 10.1 kg (22.3 lbs)
Article number T2600
DATA OUTPUT AND CONTROL
Wireless communication None
Control by Handlebar resistance lever with 10 positions
Read out on n.a.
TACX T2600VP Blue Motion Smart Bundle - Includes, Blue Motion Trainer, Speed and Candence Sensor and a Skyline front wheel support.
Speed and cadence sensor Smart
Use this speed and cadence sensor to receive your speed and cadence on several devices at the same time, for instance on your telephone and sports watch. The dual technology makes it possible to link to more than one device simultaneously.
Do you have a basic trainer? Then you can use this sensor to train with your smartphone or tablet! You train on the basis of virtual powerwith the Tacx Training app, Tacx Cycling app, Zwift or TrainerRoad.
The Skyliner is a front wheel support for use with the classic trainers from Tacx.
09 489 5494 (0800 KIWIVELO)
- Orders received before 3pm are normally dispatched the day they are ordered.
- The standard delivery time for products to be delivered New Zealand postal addresses (excluding bikes) is within 3 working days.
- All costs associated with delivery are calculated and added at the point of purchase in the shopping cart.
- Delivery costs are itemised in your account and can be viewed by logging into your account.
If your delivery requires further attention, please contact us on 0800 549 483
- We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on kiwivelo.co.nz.
- All returns MUST have a completed returns form enclosed which can be found here. This form can be filled out on your device.
- We do not cover returns cost.
- Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging undamaged also.
- If you have paid with card, we will credit the card we have on file for you this may take up to 10 working days to appear as cleared funds.
- Replacement products normally take 5 days to deliver - provided you have followed our returns procedure correctly.
- The status of your credit or return can be viewed by logging into your account.
For more assistance related to returned items, contact us on 0800 549 483