You can login using your Google account.
Welcome to Kiwivelo
The best athletes needed something to safely hydrate, something to quench their thirst, and something to help them perform better. So with their help, we reimagined sports drinks, stripping down what use to be a neon-colored carnival to its bare essentials. In the process, we learned that simple wasn’t just better for elite athletes, it was better for everyone who works hard and sweats.
The result is a sports drink with less sugar (4% or 4 g per 100 ml) and a ratio of sugar (glucose + fructose) that is optimized for faster absorption, an electrolyte profile that actually matches what is lost in sweat (800 mg sodium, 80 mg potassium, 100 mg calcium, and 80 mg of magnesium per liter), and only real fruit for flavor for a light and refreshing taste that you can drink all day. That’s it - less sugar, the right electrolyte profile, and real fruit. So, if you’ve never met a sports drink you wanted to take home, your luck is about to change.
Drink when thirsty and leaking like a busted fire hydrant. Don’t drink while deep in the middle of a Netflix marathon session or sending emails (unless, you’re also on your trainer). Meaning, if you haven’t earned it, you don’t deserve it.
For proof, click here to check out the science behind staying hydrated.
Lemon & Lime: cane sugar, dextrose, sodium citrate, citric acid, magnesium lactate, calcium citrate, potassium citrate, lemon oil, lime oil, lemon juice, lime juice, ascorbic acid (Vitamin C).
Oranges: cane sugar, dextrose, sodium citrate, citric acid, oranges, magnesium lactate, calcium citrate, potassium citrate, ascorbic acid (Vitamin C).
Fruit Punch: Cane Sugar, Dextrose, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Magnesium Lactate, Calcium Citrate, Potassium Citrate, Apricot, Pineapple, Passion Fruit, Tangerine Juice, Raspberry Juice, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C).
09 489 5494 (0800 KIWIVELO)
- Orders received before 3pm are normally dispatched the day they are ordered.
- The standard delivery time for products to be delivered New Zealand postal addresses (excluding bikes) is within 3 working days.
- All costs associated with delivery are calculated and added at the point of purchase in the shopping cart.
- Delivery costs are itemised in your account and can be viewed by logging into your account.
If your delivery requires further attention, please contact us on 0800 549 483
- We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on kiwivelo.co.nz.
- All returns MUST have a completed returns form enclosed which can be found here. This form can be filled out on your device.
- We do not cover returns cost.
- Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging undamaged also.
- If you have paid with card, we will credit the card we have on file for you this may take up to 10 working days to appear as cleared funds.
- Replacement products normally take 5 days to deliver - provided you have followed our returns procedure correctly.
- The status of your credit or return can be viewed by logging into your account.
For more assistance related to returned items, contact us on 0800 549 483