You can login using your Google account.
Welcome to Kiwivelo
The internal frame defender system holds your bike upright at all times, while protecting it from impacts. It is compatible with both quick release and thru axle skewer systems. 15mm front and 12mm rear diameter are the default, but multiple adapters are available, including Cannondale Lefty™.
The padded outer soft shell features rigid protection shields to protect the bike’s most critical areas and fragile parts. Reinforced wheel pockets on both sides of the bike travel bag offer enough room for 29” tyres.
The internal wheel pockets and frame defender system also mean that customs and security personnel can inspect your bike without having to remove it from the bike bag. While a TSA padlock protects provides added security – only allowing access to TSA agents.
Designed to hold 26”, 27,5” and 29” MTB bike frames. The T-bars of the internal Frame Defender Structure have diameter of 15mm in the front and 12mm in the rear to accommodate thru-axle skewers.
Saving space when not is use, the SCICON® AeroComfort MTB 3.0 TSA bike travel bag folds down to a practical size.
Light as a feather. With a shear 9kg of weight, the AeroComfort MTB 3.0 TSA bike travel bag allows you to stay below the maximum allowance of most airlines, saving you additional fees every time you fly.
Providing better mobility, the SCICON Twin Wheel System features eight precision ball bearing wheels which rotate 360°, keeping your bike travel bag upright and maneuverable whatever the terrain. Developed with Tente, the SCICON Twin Wheel System comes with increased rolling performance and reduced attrition for long-lasting use.
A TSA padlock ensures the safety of the bike as well as access to the bike travel bag to customs authorities in the USA, Canada and many other international airports.
The SCICON AeroComfort MTB 3.0 TSA makes packing as simple as it can get. Its clever design allows the bike to remain intact – the handlebars are twisted to the side and the seat post remains in place. The wheels need to be removed and inserted into the internal pockets. Packed in minutes and ready to hit the trails in minutes after arriving at your destination.
09 489 5494 (0800 KIWIVELO)
- Orders received before 3pm are normally dispatched the day they are ordered.
- The standard delivery time for products to be delivered New Zealand postal addresses (excluding bikes) is within 3 working days.
- All costs associated with delivery are calculated and added at the point of purchase in the shopping cart.
- Delivery costs are itemised in your account and can be viewed by logging into your account.
If your delivery requires further attention, please contact us on 0800 549 483
- We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on kiwivelo.co.nz.
- All returns MUST have a completed returns form enclosed which can be found here. This form can be filled out on your device.
- We do not cover returns cost.
- Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging undamaged also.
- If you have paid with card, we will credit the card we have on file for you this may take up to 10 working days to appear as cleared funds.
- Replacement products normally take 5 days to deliver - provided you have followed our returns procedure correctly.
- The status of your credit or return can be viewed by logging into your account.
For more assistance related to returned items, contact us on 0800 549 483