You can login using your Google account.
Welcome to Kiwivelo
The hybrid protection system, combines a padded outer soft shell and an integrated frame stand compatible with both quick release and thru axle skewer systems, holding your bike upright in the bike travel bag. While the internal frame stand protects your bike from impacts, it also doubles up as a bike stand.
The upright position of the bike, ¾ length zipper around the bag and individual internal wheel pockets mean customs and security personnel can inspect your bike without having to remove it from the bike bag. While a TSA padlock protects provides added security – only allowing access to TSA agents.
Complementing a good bike fit, you don’t even have to remove the handlebars or Aerobars and seat post. Your bike settings stay intact and you don’t have to worry about internal wiring or restoring your settings. Essentially- no tools are required!
Light as a feather. With a shear 8kg of weight, the AeroComfort Triathlon 3.0 TSA bike travel bag allows you to stay below the maximum allowance of most airlines, saving you additional fees every time you fly.
A padded Nylon protection cover with rigid inserts for the Aerobar extensions will protect your shifters and adds a further layer of protection.
Providing better mobility, the SCICON Twin Wheel System features eight precision ball bearing wheels which rotate 360°, keeping your bike travel bag upright and maneuverable whatever the terrain. Developed with Tente, the SCICON Twin Wheel System comes with increased rolling performance and reduced attrition for long-lasting use.
TSA padlock ensures the safety of the bike as well as access to the bike travel bag to customs authorities in the USA, Canada and many other international airports.
Lightweight, yet robust, the clever design of the SCICON AeroComfort Triathlon 3.0 TSA bike travel bag takes the stress out of packing and unpacking as it allows the bike to remain almost fully intact. There is no need to tamper with complicated internal wiring of your bike anymore.
Complimenting a good bike fit, your bike’s aero bars and seat post remain in place, enabling you to pack and unpack your bike with minimal disassembly and reassembly. Ready to fly or ready to race in minutes.
Auckland: 09 489 5494
- Orders received before 3pm are normally dispatched the day they are ordered.
- The standard delivery time for products to be delivered New Zealand postal addresses (excluding bikes) is within 3 working days.
- All costs associated with delivery are calculated and added at the point of purchase in the shopping cart.
- Delivery costs are itemised in your account and can be viewed by logging into your account.
If your delivery requires further attention, please contact us on 0800 549 483
- We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on kiwivelo.co.nz.
- All returns MUST have a completed returns form enclosed which can be found here. This form can be filled out on your device.
- We do not cover returns cost.
- Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging undamaged also.
- If you have paid with card, we will credit the card we have on file for you this may take up to 10 working days to appear as cleared funds.
- Replacement products normally take 5 days to deliver - provided you have followed our returns procedure correctly.
- The status of your credit or return can be viewed by logging into your account.
For more assistance related to returned items, contact us on 0800 549 483