You can login using your Google account.
Welcome to Kiwivelo
Nowadays, the internally routed disc brakes, generous tire clearance and thru-axles approach that made the Stigmata famous have become more of a norm, so we took a fresh look at which standards the riders of tomorrow wanted access to today.
Threaded bottom brackets remain a perennial favourite across our entire line thanks to their proven robust, cost-effective and compatible design. “If it ain’t broke…” ...and it never is. Fender mounts add a bit of CYA, and highlight the Stigmata’s ever-widening scope of purpose. We added to that with three bottle cage mounts so that the frame can still hold at least one normal bottle even when running a front triangle bag.
Deeper adventures, bigger tires perhaps? The frame now clears up to a 45mm 700c or a 2.1” 650b tire. Marry the latter to our Force/X01 AXS mashup kit and you’ve got yourself the kind of drop-bar singletrack rallycat we can all get onboard with.
And when it comes to good old-fashioned off-road etiquette, the Stigmata’s had some coaching at the Highball school of stiffness, handling, and offroad feel. The carbon layup borrows knowledge gained from not just the Highball, but also Danny MacAskill’s trials bike, to produce a ride so law-abiding you’d think HR had sent it on a compliance training course.
Geometry plays a big part here too, so we’ve made tweaks to improve handling for smaller riders and reduce toe overlap. The reworking of the 52/54cm frames means the Stigmata now comfortably suits riders from 5’3” and up. Meanwhile different fork offsets—50mm for the 52-54cm sizes, and 45mm for the 56-61cm sizes—help ensure your little piggies don’t go to market on the front wheel.
Topped off with tidy details like 12mm front axle, flat mount brakes and build-specific Reserve wheel packages, the Stigmata is designed to let you decide whatever the heck you want this category to be.
Auckland: 09 489 5494
- Orders received before 3pm are normally dispatched the day they are ordered.
- The standard delivery time for products to be delivered New Zealand postal addresses (excluding bikes) is within 3 working days.
- All costs associated with delivery are calculated and added at the point of purchase in the shopping cart.
- Delivery costs are itemised in your account and can be viewed by logging into your account.
If your delivery requires further attention, please contact us on 0800 549 483
- We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on kiwivelo.co.nz.
- All returns MUST have a completed returns form enclosed which can be found here. This form can be filled out on your device.
- We do not cover returns cost.
- Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging undamaged also.
- If you have paid with card, we will credit the card we have on file for you this may take up to 10 working days to appear as cleared funds.
- Replacement products normally take 5 days to deliver - provided you have followed our returns procedure correctly.
- The status of your credit or return can be viewed by logging into your account.
For more assistance related to returned items, contact us on 0800 549 483