You can login using your Google account.
Welcome to Kiwivelo
The one-piece carbon VPP® rear triangle shares a similar twin upright architecture to our World Cup-winning downhill bikes. Paired with a one-piece carbon front end it delivers a lateral stiffness and tracking ability you just don’t see on featherweight bikes of this genre.
The Blur doesn’t just race, it rips race courses a new A-line. Inspiring geometry built around a 69-degree head tube angle drives you to take those sketchy rough lines past the wobblers who stand between you and the podium.
Make no mistake, at just 2060g* this is our lightest ever 100mm VPP® suspension bike. VPP® is already one of the most pedal efficient engineering principles in the history of mountain bike design. Throw our dual lockout build kits into the mix and you’ve got more thrust on demand than SpaceX.
All without trade off. The Blur carries the same lifetime frame and pivot bearing warranty as all other Santa Cruz Bicycles. Even the optional lightweight 29-inch Reserve carbon wheels are covered for life too. No matter how arduous your next XC endeavor, the Blur is ready to go full gas, 24/7.
|Tech & Specs|
|Weight||9.94kg / 21.92lbs|
|Fork||FOX 32 Factory 100 Step-Cast w/ Remote|
|Shock||FOX Float Factory DPS Kashima Remote|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM XX1 Eagle|
|Shifters||SRAM XX1 Eagle|
|Crankset||SRAM XX1 Eagle DUB 34T (170mm S, 175mm M-XL)|
|Cassette||SRAM XG1295 Eagle 10-50T|
|Chain||SRAM X01 Eagle 12 SPD|
|Brakes||SRAM Level Ultimate|
|Brake Rotors||SRAM CLX Center Lock, 160mm|
|Headset||Cane Creek AER IS Integrated Headset|
|Bars||Santa Cruz Bicycles XC Flat Bar Carbon 31.8 x 750|
|Front Hub||DT 240 15x110mm 28H|
|Rear Hub||DT 240 12x148mm 28H|
|Rims||Santa Cruz Reserve 25 Carbon Rim - 28h|
|Spokes||DT Competition Race (28)|
|Front Tire||Maxxis Aspen 29x2.25 TR|
|Rear Tire||Maxxis Aspen 29x2.25 TR|
|Tubes||Stans Sealant 2oz|
|Seat Post||Syntace P6 Carbon HiFlex 31.6|
|Saddle||WTB Silverado Carbon|
09 489 5494 (0800 KIWIVELO)
- Orders received before 3pm are normally dispatched the day they are ordered.
- The standard delivery time for products to be delivered New Zealand postal addresses (excluding bikes) is within 3 working days.
- All costs associated with delivery are calculated and added at the point of purchase in the shopping cart.
- Delivery costs are itemised in your account and can be viewed by logging into your account.
If your delivery requires further attention, please contact us on 0800 549 483
- We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on kiwivelo.co.nz.
- All returns MUST have a completed returns form enclosed which can be found here. This form can be filled out on your device.
- We do not cover returns cost.
- Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging undamaged also.
- If you have paid with card, we will credit the card we have on file for you this may take up to 10 working days to appear as cleared funds.
- Replacement products normally take 5 days to deliver - provided you have followed our returns procedure correctly.
- The status of your credit or return can be viewed by logging into your account.
For more assistance related to returned items, contact us on 0800 549 483