You can login using your Google account.
Welcome to Kiwivelo
The shock rate is now almost completely linear—which means feather-light small bump sensitivity right off the bat a supportive midstroke and overall progression that you'd normally only experience on a DH bike. To keep the gravity vibe going we've ensured the Nomad can run both standard metric coil shocks and lighter air units to suit any preference.
Full shock compatibility creates challenges when trying to cram everything into the precious bottom bracket area. But the continued evolution of our carbon tech means we're able to create a svelte strong swingarm/front triangle combo that's as much art as it is engineering.
We even managed to squeeze in a flip-chip feature on the lower link too. Think of the high setting as "regular" the way the bike's mostly meant to be ridden and the low setting as being closer to full on DH status.
To handle all this new-found capability the geometry has adapted too. It's longer and lower-slung than ever to ensure maximum stability and confidence on absolutely everything.
The whole package is crowned with a raft of subtle yet essential details. Bolt-on downtube protectors and shuttle guards act as a helmet for your frame—a replaceable front line against abuse. An integrated shock fender has also been added to keep crud out of the suspension.
|Weight||14.81kg / 32.66lbs|
|Fork||RockShox Lyric RC 170|
|Shock||RockShox Super Deluxe Air R|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM GX Eagle|
|Shifters||SRAM GX Eagle|
|Crankset||SRAM GX Eagle 32T (170mm)|
|Cassette||SRAM XG1275 Eagle 10-50T|
|Chain||SRAM GX Eagle 12 SPD|
|Bottom Bracket||SRAM GXP Team BB|
|Brakes||SRAM Code R|
|Brake Rotors||Avid Centerline 180mm|
|Headset||Cane Creek 40 IS Integrated Headset|
|Bars||Race Face Aeffect R 35x780 20mm Rise|
|Stem||Race Face Aeffect R 50mm|
|Grips||Santa Cruz Palmdale Grips|
|Front Hub||DT 370 110x15mm 28H|
|Rear Hub||DT 370 12x148 28H Rear Hub|
|Rims||E13 TRS 27.5 32h 30mm|
|Spokes||DT Competition (32)|
|Front Tire||Maxxis Minion 27.5x2.50 DHF 3C EXO TR|
|Rear Tire||Maxxis Minion 27.5x2.40 DHR II EXO TR|
|Tubes||Stans Sealant 2oz|
|Seat Post||RockShox Reverb Stealth 31.6|
|Nipples||Sapim Secure Lock AL Silver Nipples (32)|
|Saddle||WTB Volt Race|
09 489 5494 (0800 KIWIVELO)
- Orders received before 3pm are normally dispatched the day they are ordered.
- The standard delivery time for products to be delivered New Zealand postal addresses (excluding bikes) is within 3 working days.
- All costs associated with delivery are calculated and added at the point of purchase in the shopping cart.
- Delivery costs are itemised in your account and can be viewed by logging into your account.
If your delivery requires further attention, please contact us on 0800 549 483
- We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on kiwivelo.co.nz.
- All returns MUST have a completed returns form enclosed which can be found here. This form can be filled out on your device.
- We do not cover returns cost.
- Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging undamaged also.
- If you have paid with card, we will credit the card we have on file for you this may take up to 10 working days to appear as cleared funds.
- Replacement products normally take 5 days to deliver - provided you have followed our returns procedure correctly.
- The status of your credit or return can be viewed by logging into your account.
For more assistance related to returned items, contact us on 0800 549 483