You can login using your Google account.
Welcome to Kiwivelo
New Zealand blackcurrants contain anthocyanins. Anthocyanins give blackcurrants their deep purple colour. We use New Zealand blackcurrant berries and freeze dry them. We then mill the blackcurrants down to a fine concentrated powder that is full of flavour and vitality.
When taken as directed and in conjunction with a healthy & varied diet, the naturally high levels of Vitamin C in blackcurrants help your recovery as it supports immunity and blood vessel structure and function. Vitamin C also contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, so you can stay on top of your game.
For further reading:
"New research highlights sports recovery potential in blackcurrants", NZ Plant & Food Research, June 2009
"New Zealand blackcurrant extract improves cycling performance and fat oxidisation in cyclists", European Journal of Applied Physiology, November 2015
"New Zealand blackcurrant extract improves high-intensity intermittent running", International Journal of Sports Nutrition & Exercise Metabolism, October 2015
"University lecturer to present effects of [New Zealand] blackcurrants on athletes at international conference", University of Chichester, June 2014
Each 200g pouch of PURE Blackcurrant Recovery powder contains 33 serves (serving size is 1 heaped teaspoon).
• For general wellbeing mix 1 teaspoon daily with water, juice or smoothie and mix well in a glass or shaker. Try it hot or cold!
• For sport & exercise mix 1 heaped teaspoon daily with water, juice or smoothie. Mix well in a glass, bottle or shaker.
Auckland: 09 489 5494
- Orders received before 3pm are normally dispatched the day they are ordered.
- The standard delivery time for products to be delivered New Zealand postal addresses (excluding bikes) is within 3 working days.
- All costs associated with delivery are calculated and added at the point of purchase in the shopping cart.
- Delivery costs are itemised in your account and can be viewed by logging into your account.
If your delivery requires further attention, please contact us on 0800 549 483
- We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on kiwivelo.co.nz.
- All returns MUST have a completed returns form enclosed which can be found here. This form can be filled out on your device.
- We do not cover returns cost.
- Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging undamaged also.
- If you have paid with card, we will credit the card we have on file for you this may take up to 10 working days to appear as cleared funds.
- Replacement products normally take 5 days to deliver - provided you have followed our returns procedure correctly.
- The status of your credit or return can be viewed by logging into your account.
For more assistance related to returned items, contact us on 0800 549 483