You can login using your Google account.
Welcome to Kiwivelo
The Ventral’s design leads air through the helmet, instead of around it, which significantly reduces wake behind it and improves the helmet’s aerodynamic properties. The Ventral SPIN has been designed with specific airflow zones in the helmet to create different pressure zones, inspired by the Venturi effect, which has the effect of increasing airflow and speed allowing the helmet to pass through the air with greater ease and efficiency. The airflow zones also create superior ventilation and cooling which improve the overall performance of the helmet.
Residual air travelling over and around the helmet is managed by an aerodynamically optimised trailing edge, which reduces turbulence and generates a longer linear airflow off the helmet and rider, improving the helmet and rider’s aerodynamic performance.
The Ventral SPIN also features POC’s patent pending rotational impact protection system, SPIN, which is designed to reduce the effects of an oblique fall by reducing the amount of force transmitted to the head and brain. By using the innovative and unique pad technology, which sit directly against the user’s head and can shear in any direction during an oblique impact, SPIN pads allow the helmet to move relative to the head during a fall, reducing the force transmitted to the brain.
The Ventral SPIN is extremely lightweight yet features a fully wrapped unibody shell construction for extra security and an EPS liner which optimized for the perfect balance between weight and safety. A lightweight adjustment system and ergonomic precision strap design offers a superb and flexible fit. The helmet also features a new eye garage for practical storage of bike glasses.
09 489 5494 (0800 KIWIVELO)
- Orders received before 3pm are normally dispatched the day they are ordered.
- The standard delivery time for products to be delivered New Zealand postal addresses (excluding bikes) is within 3 working days.
- All costs associated with delivery are calculated and added at the point of purchase in the shopping cart.
- Delivery costs are itemised in your account and can be viewed by logging into your account.
If your delivery requires further attention, please contact us on 0800 549 483
- We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on kiwivelo.co.nz.
- All returns MUST have a completed returns form enclosed which can be found here. This form can be filled out on your device.
- We do not cover returns cost.
- Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging undamaged also.
- If you have paid with card, we will credit the card we have on file for you this may take up to 10 working days to appear as cleared funds.
- Replacement products normally take 5 days to deliver - provided you have followed our returns procedure correctly.
- The status of your credit or return can be viewed by logging into your account.
For more assistance related to returned items, contact us on 0800 549 483