You can login using your Google account.
Welcome to Kiwivelo
The FP Team is molded primarily from Toray 30HM12k. That means it's a 30-ton High Modulus carbon-fiber cloth with a 12k weave. It has a slightly sloping top tube, an aero down tube for speed, and Onda (wavy) seat stays for shock absorption. As with the team Dogma 2 frames, the head tube sports a slightly bulbous lower end. It's a sporty touch that hides the tapered steerer tube and lower 1-1/4in headset race. The larger bearing and steerer tube used here add to the steering precision and overall fork stiffness along with the elongated fork blades. The fork also has the trademark Onda curves to help smooth out the ride on coarse pavement. The FP Team rides much like the swanky Dogma 2, just a little more stable, with relaxed geometry that suits all day rides and unpredictable road conditions.The parts build on the bike is the ideal group for the self-sponsored rider. The shifting and drive train is almost entirely Shimano Ultegra, with a Shimano 105 12-25t cassette. The rest of the build is comprised of team-finished parts from MOst, Pinarello's in-house component label. It's all stuff that rides well, looks Pro, and saves a bundle. The MOst's Wildcat wheelset is a dependable, everyday wheelset that is aero enough for racing. The rims are 24mm deep with machined braking surfaces and wear indicators. The spokes are radial in front and grouped in sets of three in the rear, with two-cross on the drive side and radial on the non-drive. If they look familiar, it's because these are re-labeled Campagnolo Khamsin wheels, along with Campagnolo quick releases.
Auckland: 09 489 5494
- Orders received before 3pm are normally dispatched the day they are ordered.
- The standard delivery time for products to be delivered New Zealand postal addresses (excluding bikes) is within 3 working days.
- All costs associated with delivery are calculated and added at the point of purchase in the shopping cart.
- Delivery costs are itemised in your account and can be viewed by logging into your account.
If your delivery requires further attention, please contact us on 0800 549 483
- We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on kiwivelo.co.nz.
- All returns MUST have a completed returns form enclosed which can be found here. This form can be filled out on your device.
- We do not cover returns cost.
- Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging undamaged also.
- If you have paid with card, we will credit the card we have on file for you this may take up to 10 working days to appear as cleared funds.
- Replacement products normally take 5 days to deliver - provided you have followed our returns procedure correctly.
- The status of your credit or return can be viewed by logging into your account.
For more assistance related to returned items, contact us on 0800 549 483