You can login using your Google account.
Welcome to Kiwivelo
Improving on the F10 - a race-proven machine with numerous wins to its name - was a tough ask. In the Dogma F12 Rim Frameset, Pinarello have kept everything that was great and made some important changes to further improve stiffness and cut drag. Tested in the wind tunnel and proven in the real world, an 8 watt saving at 40km/hour over 1km compared to the F10 equals a one second gain. Over longer distances, this could easily be the difference between the top step and missing out on that podium position.
All cables except the brake inners are now fully hidden when the Talon Ultra handlebar (purchased separately) is fitted, for not only clean aesthetics but also an incredible 85% reduction in cable drag. The new frame and fork shapes result in a 7.3% drag reduction and 10% increased stiffness at the bottom bracket. The result? More of your power is transferred, but Pinarello have managed to keep the frame exactly the same weight so there are no compromises. Designed for direct mount brakes, stopping power is improved, inspiring confidence so you can focus fully on reaching those top speeds.
Read more about the Pinarello Dogma F12 HERE.
Please note: This is the rim brake version of the Pinarello Dogma F12 Frameset, and is compatible with direct mount caliper brakes only. Images are for representation of colourway only.
09 489 5494 (0800 KIWIVELO)
- Orders received before 3pm are normally dispatched the day they are ordered.
- The standard delivery time for products to be delivered New Zealand postal addresses (excluding bikes) is within 3 working days.
- All costs associated with delivery are calculated and added at the point of purchase in the shopping cart.
- Delivery costs are itemised in your account and can be viewed by logging into your account.
If your delivery requires further attention, please contact us on 0800 549 483
- We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on kiwivelo.co.nz.
- All returns MUST have a completed returns form enclosed which can be found here. This form can be filled out on your device.
- We do not cover returns cost.
- Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging undamaged also.
- If you have paid with card, we will credit the card we have on file for you this may take up to 10 working days to appear as cleared funds.
- Replacement products normally take 5 days to deliver - provided you have followed our returns procedure correctly.
- The status of your credit or return can be viewed by logging into your account.
For more assistance related to returned items, contact us on 0800 549 483