You can login using your Google account.
Welcome to Kiwivelo
If you're looking for every possible advantage, the Pinarello Dogma F12 Disc Frameset could be the ultimate basis for your next race bike. The ultralight frame is constructed from Torayca® T1100 1K DreamCarbon and paired with an ONDA F12 fork. Lateral stiffness has been upped by 10% at the bottom bracket compared to its predecessor the F10, meaning no watts will be wasted when putting the power down during an attack or in the sprint for the line.
Drag has also been significantly reduced, thanks to complete cable integration when the Talon Ultra handlebar is fitted (purchased separately). The redesigned frame and fork also reduce drag by 7.3%. Tested in the wind tunnel, in the real world this translates to an 8 watt saving over 1km at 40km/hour, or one second, which ultimately could make or break a podium-worthy result.
This frameset is designed for direct mount disc brakes for supreme stopping power no matter the conditions, and fits tyres up to 28mm wide for improved comfort and faster rolling.
Read more about the Pinarello Dogma F12 HERE.
Please note: This is the disc brake version of the Pinarello Dogma F12 Frameset, and is compatible with flat mount disc brakes only. Images are for representation of colourway only.
09 489 5494 (0800 KIWIVELO)
- Orders received before 3pm are normally dispatched the day they are ordered.
- The standard delivery time for products to be delivered New Zealand postal addresses (excluding bikes) is within 3 working days.
- All costs associated with delivery are calculated and added at the point of purchase in the shopping cart.
- Delivery costs are itemised in your account and can be viewed by logging into your account.
If your delivery requires further attention, please contact us on 0800 549 483
- We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on kiwivelo.co.nz.
- All returns MUST have a completed returns form enclosed which can be found here. This form can be filled out on your device.
- We do not cover returns cost.
- Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging undamaged also.
- If you have paid with card, we will credit the card we have on file for you this may take up to 10 working days to appear as cleared funds.
- Replacement products normally take 5 days to deliver - provided you have followed our returns procedure correctly.
- The status of your credit or return can be viewed by logging into your account.
For more assistance related to returned items, contact us on 0800 549 483