You can login using your Google account.
Welcome to Kiwivelo
The frame has been developed to have the largest possible space between the tires and the frame to facilitate the evacuation of the mud, CROSSISTA is designed for the use of both the 700c x 32mm covers as required by the UCI regulations, and for larger section tires, the particular geometry makes the frame very precise at the entrance of the corner and particularly reactive at the exit, guaranteeing maximum performance in the cross-country trails, maintaining the driving feeling of absolute value as usual PINARELLO.
Small but important details have been designed to improve your performance even in the less fast sections of the CX tracks. For example, the horizontal tube has an asymmetrical section that adapts to the ergonomics of the shoulder to facilitate the transport of the bike, while the section of the rear Flex Stays ensures maximum traction in the roughest terrain.
SHIMANO DI2 MOUNTING: Shimano Di2 integration with E-Link
MECHANICAL ASSEMBLY: Possibility to mount the cables inside the frame without interruptions, allowing a soft change even in extreme mud conditions
FRAME also compatible with the 1x11 system, increasingly used and performing in cross competitions.
Carbon T1100 1K with NANOALLOY Technology
09 489 5494 (0800 KIWIVELO)
- Orders received before 3pm are normally dispatched the day they are ordered.
- The standard delivery time for products to be delivered New Zealand postal addresses (excluding bikes) is within 3 working days.
- All costs associated with delivery are calculated and added at the point of purchase in the shopping cart.
- Delivery costs are itemised in your account and can be viewed by logging into your account.
If your delivery requires further attention, please contact us on 0800 549 483
- We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on kiwivelo.co.nz.
- All returns MUST have a completed returns form enclosed which can be found here. This form can be filled out on your device.
- We do not cover returns cost.
- Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging undamaged also.
- If you have paid with card, we will credit the card we have on file for you this may take up to 10 working days to appear as cleared funds.
- Replacement products normally take 5 days to deliver - provided you have followed our returns procedure correctly.
- The status of your credit or return can be viewed by logging into your account.
For more assistance related to returned items, contact us on 0800 549 483