You can login using your Google account.
Welcome to Kiwivelo
Born in 2014 and baptised at the most famous French road race in the world, with the worst weather conditions seen in years, our new Hydrodynamic Chain Lube is the first to be created by the Muc-Off research team in collaboration with Team Sky. Hand blended in the UK, we used the finest ingredients to create a sophisticated, synergistic blend of esters coupled with aerospace quality based oil lubrication, before packing it with ground-breaking extreme pressure additives. All this means it’s possible to create a high strength film forming lubricant which prevents metal to metal contact to ensure peak performance, even under the most extreme workloads that a pro peloton can throw at it. Each handmade batch takes hours of painstaking work to deliver a highly advanced bicycle chain lubricant, reaching previously unattainable levels of lubrication and protection.
Team Sky set us challenging and ambitious goals - "We want the fastest and most efficient lubes, that last longer than anything else out there. We are an evidence-based team, so the advantages need to be quantifiable". At Muc-Off we thrive on challenges, so we designed and built a Chain Lube Optimisation Dyno (aka C.L.O.D) that could provide quantifiable data, a world first for a bicycle chain lube manufacturer. We can now test and analyse all bike lubricants in minute detail, giving us an advantage over all our competitors in formulation development. After over 15 formulas and hundreds of hours of lab and real world testing, we have arrived at our newest breakthrough - ‘Hydrodynamic’. Our formula strikes the perfect balance between chain lube efficiency and resistance to environment conditions. This means it gives you the ultimate protection but with an incredibly low friction coefficient, even in the harshest conditions.
May we introduce 'Hydrodynamic' - the result of a dedication to innovation by both Team Sky and Muc-Off.
Auckland: 09 489 5494
- Orders received before 3pm are normally dispatched the day they are ordered.
- The standard delivery time for products to be delivered New Zealand postal addresses (excluding bikes) is within 3 working days.
- All costs associated with delivery are calculated and added at the point of purchase in the shopping cart.
- Delivery costs are itemised in your account and can be viewed by logging into your account.
If your delivery requires further attention, please contact us on 0800 549 483
- We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on kiwivelo.co.nz.
- All returns MUST have a completed returns form enclosed which can be found here. This form can be filled out on your device.
- We do not cover returns cost.
- Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging undamaged also.
- If you have paid with card, we will credit the card we have on file for you this may take up to 10 working days to appear as cleared funds.
- Replacement products normally take 5 days to deliver - provided you have followed our returns procedure correctly.
- The status of your credit or return can be viewed by logging into your account.
For more assistance related to returned items, contact us on 0800 549 483