You can login using your Google account.
Welcome to Kiwivelo
Perfect for a woman’s first mountain bike, the ALUXX frame is lightweight, capable and durable.
Tempt’s performance-minded yet comfortable geometry gives it the versatility for both commutes around campus and off-road rides.
Women’s-specific geometry ensures the rider is balanced over the bike for optimal efficiency, comfort and control.
Exhilarating dirt trails offer a certain allure and you may be tempted to try your hand at mountain biking. Tempt is the bike that can bring those challenges to life and allow you to get your adventure on. The confidence-inspiring Tempt is designed to take riders off the roads and into the sport of off-road riding. This hardtail has a low standover height to give a confident ride for new riders and facilitate maneuvering around dirt trails. Ready to play many roles — Tempt can be your school commuter bike, trail companion or first off-road racing bike.
|Frame||ALUXX grade aluminium|
|Fork||Suntour XCT 30 HLO, w/lockout, 100mm travel|
|Handlebar||Giant Connect, trail rise, 31.8mm|
|Stem||Giant Sport, 7 degree|
|Seatpost||Giant Sport alloy 30.9mm|
|Shifters||Shimano M315, 16sp|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano M282|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Acera|
|Brakes||Tektro HDM276 hydraulic disc, 160mm|
|Brake Levers||Tektro HDM276 hydraulic|
|Cassette||Shimano HG200, 12-32T, 8sp|
|Rims||Giant alloy, disc|
|Hubs||Alloy disc, 32H|
|Spokes||Stainless steel, 14g|
|Tires||Maxxis Ikon 27.5x2.2ÕÕ|
|Weight||The most accurate way to determine any bikeÕs weight is to have your local dealer weigh it for you. Many brands strive to list the lowest possible weight, but in reality weight can vary based on size, finish, hardware and accessories. All our bikes are designed for best-in-class weight and ride quality.|
All specifications listed are subject to change without notice.
09 489 5494 (0800 KIWIVELO)
- Orders received before 3pm are normally dispatched the day they are ordered.
- The standard delivery time for products to be delivered New Zealand postal addresses (excluding bikes) is within 3 working days.
- All costs associated with delivery are calculated and added at the point of purchase in the shopping cart.
- Delivery costs are itemised in your account and can be viewed by logging into your account.
If your delivery requires further attention, please contact us on 0800 549 483
- We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on kiwivelo.co.nz.
- All returns MUST have a completed returns form enclosed which can be found here. This form can be filled out on your device.
- We do not cover returns cost.
- Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging undamaged also.
- If you have paid with card, we will credit the card we have on file for you this may take up to 10 working days to appear as cleared funds.
- Replacement products normally take 5 days to deliver - provided you have followed our returns procedure correctly.
- The status of your credit or return can be viewed by logging into your account.
For more assistance related to returned items, contact us on 0800 549 483