You can login using your Google account.
Welcome to Kiwivelo
Lightweight and stiff full carbon frame with carbon handlebar and wheelset.
Inspired C&G created with lightweight paint and internal cable routing for a sleek look.
Tuned suspension, cross-country specific dropper seatpost and a cross-country build that gets you to the finish first.
Cross country riding just got a lot faster with the introduction of the Pique Advanced Pro 29. This new ultra-lightweight frame design and build prioritizes your speed by giving you a lightweight bike that is stiff, efficient and capable. With top of the podium performance, the Pique Advanced Pro 29 is built to get you up the mountain fastest.
|Frame||Advanced grade composite main frame, Advanced grade composite rear triangle, Maestro 100mm travel, Boost|
|Fork||Fox 32 Float SC Performance Elite, FIT4 2POS Damper, Remote, 15x110 Kabolt axle, OverDrive steerer, 100mm travel|
|Shock||Fox Float DPS Performance Elite, SV, 2POS remote, Trunnion mount|
|Handlebar||Giant Contact SL XC flat, 31.8mm|
|Stem||Giant Contact SL, 8 degree|
|Seatpost||Giant Contact Switch 30.9|
|Saddle||Liv Contact SL, Forward|
|Shifters||Shimano XT, 12sp|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano XT Shadow+|
|Brakes||Shimano SLX hydraulic disc, Fr:180mm, Rr: 160mm|
|Brake Levers||Shimano SLX hydraulic|
|Cassette||Shimano SLX, 10-51T, 12sp|
|Crankset||Shimano XT, 30T|
|Bottom Bracket||Shimano press fit|
|Rims||Giant XCR 1 29 Hookless Composite, DBL, WheelSystem, 28H|
|Hubs||Giant XCR 1 29 Hookless Composite, DBL, WheelSystem, 28H|
|Spokes||Giant XCR 1 29 Hookless Composite, DBL, WheelSystem, 28H|
|Tires||Maxxis Rekon Race 120tpi, TR, EXO, Folding, 29x2.25ÕÕ|
|Weight||The most accurate way to determine any bikeÕs weight is to have your local dealer weigh it for you. Many brands strive to list the lowest possible weight, but in reality weight can vary based on size, finish, hardware and accessories. All our bikes are designed for best-in-class weight and ride quality.|
All specifications listed are subject to change without notice.
09 489 5494 (0800 KIWIVELO)
- Orders received before 3pm are normally dispatched the day they are ordered.
- The standard delivery time for products to be delivered New Zealand postal addresses (excluding bikes) is within 3 working days.
- All costs associated with delivery are calculated and added at the point of purchase in the shopping cart.
- Delivery costs are itemised in your account and can be viewed by logging into your account.
If your delivery requires further attention, please contact us on 0800 549 483
- We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on kiwivelo.co.nz.
- All returns MUST have a completed returns form enclosed which can be found here. This form can be filled out on your device.
- We do not cover returns cost.
- Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging undamaged also.
- If you have paid with card, we will credit the card we have on file for you this may take up to 10 working days to appear as cleared funds.
- Replacement products normally take 5 days to deliver - provided you have followed our returns procedure correctly.
- The status of your credit or return can be viewed by logging into your account.
For more assistance related to returned items, contact us on 0800 549 483