You can login using your Google account.
Welcome to Kiwivelo
ALUXX SL frame built to offer a lightweight and stiff bike at a lower price.
Inspired C&G created with lightweight paint and internal cable routing for a sleek look.
Tuned suspension, cross-country specific dropper seatpost and a cross-country build that lets you roll fast with confidence.
With an updated build around XC geometry and 29-inch wheels, the Pique 29 meets the dreams of riders who want a fast bike for long rides that can play off small trail features and flow around corners. Pique inspires confident and agile trail navigation and becomes an ally for the steep uphills with traction aboard 100 mm of Maestro suspension. The 29-inch wheels ensure bike handling is stable and fast, boasts precision cornering and bump-reducing qualities.
|Frame||ALUXX SL grade aluminium, Maestro 100mm travel, Boost|
|Fork||Fox 32 Float SC Performance, GRIP 3POS Damper, 15x110 Kabolt axle, OverDrive steerer, 100mm travel|
|Shock||Fox Float DPS Performance, SV EVOL, Trunnion mount|
|Handlebar||Giant Contact SL XC flat, 31.8mm|
|Stem||Giant Contact, 8 degree|
|Seatpost||Giant Contact Switch dropper, 30.9mm|
|Saddle||Liv Contact, Forward|
|Shifters||Shimano SLX, 12sp|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano SLX Shadow+|
|Brakes||Shimano MT500 hydraulic disc, Fr:180mm, Rr: 160mm|
|Brake Levers||Shimano MT501 hydraulic|
|Cassette||Shimano SLX, 10-51T, 12sp|
|Crankset||Shimano SLX, 30T|
|Bottom Bracket||Shimano press fit|
|Rims||Giant XCT, tubeless|
|Hubs||Giant Performance Disc, 32H|
|Spokes||Stainless steel, 14g|
|Tires||Maxxis Rekon Race 60tpi, TR, EXO, Folding, 29x2.25ÕÕ|
|Weight||The most accurate way to determine any bikeÕs weight is to have your local dealer weigh it for you. Many brands strive to list the lowest possible weight, but in reality weight can vary based on size, finish, hardware and accessories. All our bikes are designed for best-in-class weight and ride quality.|
All specifications listed are subject to change without notice.
09 489 5494 (0800 KIWIVELO)
- Orders received before 3pm are normally dispatched the day they are ordered.
- The standard delivery time for products to be delivered New Zealand postal addresses (excluding bikes) is within 3 working days.
- All costs associated with delivery are calculated and added at the point of purchase in the shopping cart.
- Delivery costs are itemised in your account and can be viewed by logging into your account.
If your delivery requires further attention, please contact us on 0800 549 483
- We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on kiwivelo.co.nz.
- All returns MUST have a completed returns form enclosed which can be found here. This form can be filled out on your device.
- We do not cover returns cost.
- Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging undamaged also.
- If you have paid with card, we will credit the card we have on file for you this may take up to 10 working days to appear as cleared funds.
- Replacement products normally take 5 days to deliver - provided you have followed our returns procedure correctly.
- The status of your credit or return can be viewed by logging into your account.
For more assistance related to returned items, contact us on 0800 549 483