You can login using your Google account.
Welcome to Kiwivelo
Maestro Suspension, a SyncDrive Pro Motor, new fully integrated EnergyPak Smart 500W battery, and handlebar-mounted RideControl ONE create a bike that sails over challenging terrain with less rider fatigue.
Adventure abounds with 150 mm/140 mm Maestro suspension platform and a playful and aggressive geometry. Plus-size compatible Boost 27.5x2.6-inch wheels make this ripper a complete package.
Built with Liv’s 3F Design philosophy for a confidence-inspiring and maneuverable geometry, with suspension tuned for women by women, and prototypes tested to dial the final product.
After powering you up the dreaded steeps, the Intrigue E+ Pro is chomping at the bit to confidently soak up the hits on the type of chunky terrain that gets your adrenaline going. Intrigue E+ Pro is for the dirt divas seeking new adventures to take them further and faster in their pursuit of fun and freedom— free from time restraints, free from shuttling. Let Intrigue E+ Pro fuel your fire.
|Frame||ALUXX SL grade aluminium, Maestro, 140mm travel, Boost|
|Fork||RockShox 35 Gold RL, Debon Air, OverDrive steerer, 15x110mm Maxle Lite, 150mm travel|
|Shock||Fox Float DPS Performance, 3 position lever, Trunnion mount|
|Handlebar||Giant Contact trail rise, 35mm|
|Stem||Giant Contact SL, 35mm, 8 degree|
|Seatpost||Giant Switch Dropper, 30.9mm|
|Saddle||Liv Contact, Upright|
|Shifters||SRAM SX Eagle, 12sp|
|Front Derailleur||MRP 1X CS custom|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM SX Eagle|
|Brakes||Tektro Orion hydraulic disc, 203mm|
|Brake Levers||Tektro Orion hydraulic|
|Cassette||SRAM PG1210, 11-50T, 12sp|
|Chain||SRAM SX Eagle|
|Crankset||Praxis E-Cadet+, 38T|
|Rims||Giant AM, Tubeless|
|Hubs||Giant Sealed disc, Fr: 28H, Rr: 32H|
|Tires||"Fr: Maxxis Minion DHF, TR, EXO, Folding, 27.5x2.6Ó Rr: Maxxis High Roller II, TR, EXO, Folding, 27.5x2.6Ó"|
|Extras||Giant EnergyPak 6A Smart charger|
|Motor||Giant SyncDrive Pro, powered by YAMAHA|
|Sensors||Giant PedalPlus 6-sensor technology|
|Display||Giant RideControl ONE, Remote button|
|Battery||Giant EnergyPak 500, 36V integrated Lithium-Ion|
|Weight||The most accurate way to determine any bikeÕs weight is to have your local dealer weigh it for you. Many brands strive to list the lowest possible weight, but in reality weight can vary based on size, finish, hardware and accessories. All our bikes are designed for best-in-class weight and ride quality.|
All specifications listed are subject to change without notice.
09 489 5494 (0800 KIWIVELO)
- Orders received before 3pm are normally dispatched the day they are ordered.
- The standard delivery time for products to be delivered New Zealand postal addresses (excluding bikes) is within 3 working days.
- All costs associated with delivery are calculated and added at the point of purchase in the shopping cart.
- Delivery costs are itemised in your account and can be viewed by logging into your account.
If your delivery requires further attention, please contact us on 0800 549 483
- We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on kiwivelo.co.nz.
- All returns MUST have a completed returns form enclosed which can be found here. This form can be filled out on your device.
- We do not cover returns cost.
- Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging undamaged also.
- If you have paid with card, we will credit the card we have on file for you this may take up to 10 working days to appear as cleared funds.
- Replacement products normally take 5 days to deliver - provided you have followed our returns procedure correctly.
- The status of your credit or return can be viewed by logging into your account.
For more assistance related to returned items, contact us on 0800 549 483