You can login using your Google account.
Welcome to Kiwivelo
Liv’s Purpose Driven Design gives her a comfortable frame geometry with low standover height for easy maneuvering and reliable hand brakes safely slow and stop.
A 50 mm front suspension fork and off-road tires create traction and smooth out bumps so she can build confidence.
A comfortable, lightweight ALUXX frame design with an upright riding position and twist shifters inspire girls to learn to mountain bike.
Enchant inspires girls to play in the dirt and mountain bike with fun, colorful style in a lightweight package. Young ones are delighted to hop on, thanks to friendly geometry, low standover height and stability that reinforce a positive learning environment. Complete with a kickstand for fast parking and bell that lets everyone know she’s on the move.
|Frame||ALUXX grade aluminium|
|Handlebar||Giant Jr MTB, low-rise, 31.8mm|
|Saddle||Liv kids MTB|
|Shifters||Shimano RevoShifter, 7sp|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano SL-RS35, 21sp|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Altus|
|Brakes||Mechanical cable disc, Fr: 160mm, Rr: 140mm|
|Brake Levers||Alloy Jr MTB|
|Hubs||Alloy Dsic, 28H|
|Extras||Kickstand, rear shifter guard|
|Weight||The most accurate way to determine any bikeÕs weight is to have your local dealer weigh it for you. Many brands strive to list the lowest possible weight, but in reality weight can vary based on size, finish, hardware and accessories. All our bikes are designed for best-in-class weight and ride quality.|
All specifications listed are subject to change without notice.
09 489 5494 (0800 KIWIVELO)
- Orders received before 3pm are normally dispatched the day they are ordered.
- The standard delivery time for products to be delivered New Zealand postal addresses (excluding bikes) is within 3 working days.
- All costs associated with delivery are calculated and added at the point of purchase in the shopping cart.
- Delivery costs are itemised in your account and can be viewed by logging into your account.
If your delivery requires further attention, please contact us on 0800 549 483
- We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on kiwivelo.co.nz.
- All returns MUST have a completed returns form enclosed which can be found here. This form can be filled out on your device.
- We do not cover returns cost.
- Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging undamaged also.
- If you have paid with card, we will credit the card we have on file for you this may take up to 10 working days to appear as cleared funds.
- Replacement products normally take 5 days to deliver - provided you have followed our returns procedure correctly.
- The status of your credit or return can be viewed by logging into your account.
For more assistance related to returned items, contact us on 0800 549 483