You can login using your Google account.
Welcome to Kiwivelo
A SyncDrive Sport Motor, new fully integrated EnergyPak 400w battery, handlebar-mounted RideControl ONE and PedalPlus 6-Sensor technology mean going farther, faster, and more efficiently than before.
The 130 mm/120 mm platform creates a playful and adjustable ride, and plus size compatible Boost 27.5x2.6-inch wheels create all-around capability.
Built with Liv’s 3F Design philosophy for a confidence-inspiring and maneuverable geometry and prototypes tested to dial the final product.
A lively blend of trail bike and pedal assist, Embolden E+ is designed smoothly tackle those trails you have been yearning to get to in that spare time you don’t have. Take Embolden E+ with that group of fast friends, or take her out confidently after an unfortunate hiatus from mountain biking. Because Embolden E+ is so eager to charge the trails, you’ll have the energy and time to conquer new goals on and off the bike. Relish in the freedom to join the quicker group ride, zip up the climbs and take a confidence-inspiring stance on the descents.
|Frame||ALUXX grade aluminium, FlexPoint, 120mm travel|
|Fork||SR Suntour XCR 34 Air, LO-R, 15x110mm Axle, OverDrive steerer, 130mm travel|
|Shock||RockShox Monarch R|
|Handlebar||Giant Connect trail rise|
|Stem||Giant Contact, 8 degree|
|Seatpost||Giant alloy, 30.9mm|
|Saddle||Liv Contact, Upright|
|Shifters||Shimano Deore, 10 sp|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Deore, Shadow+|
|Brakes||Tektro Orion hydraulic disc, 203mm|
|Brake Levers||Tektro Orion hydraulic|
|Cassette||Shimano HG500, 11-42T, 10sp|
|Chain||KMC e10 sport|
|Crankset||Alloy forged, 36T|
|Rims||Giant AM, Tubeless|
|Hubs||Giant Sealed disc, Fr: 28H, Rr: 32H|
|Tires||Maxxis Rekon, TR, EXO, Folding, 27.5x2.6Ó|
|Extras||Giant EnergyPak 6A Smart charger|
|Motor||Giant SyncDrive sport, powered by YAMAHA|
|Sensors||Giant PedalPlus 6-sensor technology|
|Display||Giant RideControl ONE, Remote button|
|Battery||Giant EnergyPak 400, 36V integrated Lithium-Ion|
|Weight||The most accurate way to determine any bikeÕs weight is to have your local dealer weigh it for you. Many brands strive to list the lowest possible weight, but in reality weight can vary based on size, finish, hardware and accessories. All our bikes are designed for best-in-class weight and ride quality.|
All specifications listed are subject to change without notice.
09 489 5494 (0800 KIWIVELO)
- Orders received before 3pm are normally dispatched the day they are ordered.
- The standard delivery time for products to be delivered New Zealand postal addresses (excluding bikes) is within 3 working days.
- All costs associated with delivery are calculated and added at the point of purchase in the shopping cart.
- Delivery costs are itemised in your account and can be viewed by logging into your account.
If your delivery requires further attention, please contact us on 0800 549 483
- We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on kiwivelo.co.nz.
- All returns MUST have a completed returns form enclosed which can be found here. This form can be filled out on your device.
- We do not cover returns cost.
- Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging undamaged also.
- If you have paid with card, we will credit the card we have on file for you this may take up to 10 working days to appear as cleared funds.
- Replacement products normally take 5 days to deliver - provided you have followed our returns procedure correctly.
- The status of your credit or return can be viewed by logging into your account.
For more assistance related to returned items, contact us on 0800 549 483