You can login using your Google account.
Welcome to Kiwivelo
Liv’s 3F Design Philosophy and purpose driven design, along with the Advanced Composite frame technology, create a comfortably tuned tri bike for women.
An array of body-positioning options conserve energy in key muscle groups for other tri stages.
From the aero frame design to the wheels, fork, and base bar, Avow cheats wind resistance for top speed and performance.
Historically, the terms ‘comfort’ and ‘tri bike’ do not go hand-in-hand, but Liv rebelled against that trend with Avow Advanced Pro. This triathlon bike offers a women’s-specific customizable fit, allowing you comfort and power while performing at the highest level. Nothing keeps your mind and body sharper than fueling up, that’s when the hands-free hydration system and aerodynamic snack box quickly leap up to ‘favorite features’ status.
|Frame||Advanced grade composite|
|Fork||Advanced grade composite, alloy OverDrive steerer|
|Handlebar||AeroDrive Tri Composite base bar w/composite extensions|
|Stem||AeroDrive Tri alloy|
|Seatpost||Avow composite, -20/0/20mm offset|
|Saddle||ISM PS 1.0, alloy rail|
|Shifters||Shimano SL-BSR1 s 22sp|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra|
|Brake Levers||Giant SpeedControl|
|Cassette||Shimano Ultegra, 11-30T, 11sp|
|Crankset||Shimano Ultegra with Giant PowerPro, 34-50T|
|Bottom Bracket||Shimano Press Fit|
|Rims||Giant PA2 Aero, DBL, tubeless|
|Hubs||Giant alloy sealed cassette, Fr: 16H, Rr: 24H|
|Spokes||Stainless steel, 14-15g|
|Tires||Giant Gavia AC Lite tubeless, 700x25c|
|Extras||AeroVault System: Integrated front hydration/toptube storage/downtube water bottle, integrated rear brake fairing|
|Weight||The most accurate way to determine any bikeÕs weight is to have your local dealer weigh it for you. Many brands strive to list the lowest possible weight, but in reality weight can vary based on size, finish, hardware and accessories. All our bikes are designed for best-in-class weight and ride quality.|
All specifications listed are subject to change without notice.
09 489 5494 (0800 KIWIVELO)
- Orders received before 3pm are normally dispatched the day they are ordered.
- The standard delivery time for products to be delivered New Zealand postal addresses (excluding bikes) is within 3 working days.
- All costs associated with delivery are calculated and added at the point of purchase in the shopping cart.
- Delivery costs are itemised in your account and can be viewed by logging into your account.
If your delivery requires further attention, please contact us on 0800 549 483
- We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on kiwivelo.co.nz.
- All returns MUST have a completed returns form enclosed which can be found here. This form can be filled out on your device.
- We do not cover returns cost.
- Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging undamaged also.
- If you have paid with card, we will credit the card we have on file for you this may take up to 10 working days to appear as cleared funds.
- Replacement products normally take 5 days to deliver - provided you have followed our returns procedure correctly.
- The status of your credit or return can be viewed by logging into your account.
For more assistance related to returned items, contact us on 0800 549 483