You can login using your Google account.
Welcome to Kiwivelo
Lightweight ALUXX SL tubing and the modern endurance geometry designed for the female form, and delivers a smooth all-day ride experience.
Sporting OverDrive and PowerCore technologies, this efficient frameset offers superior stiffness without compromising compliance.
Powerful disc brakes and a compact frame geometry offer expert handling and control, no matter the weather and road conditions.
Avail SL Disc is fit to handle those long days on the road. When used for group rides or solo adventures, this bike shines with elegant, modern style. Powerful disc brakes offer confidence and control in variable conditions. Avail SL Disc will lead you do
|Frame||ALUXX SL grade aluminium|
|Fork||Composite, alloy OverDrive steerer|
|Handlebar||Giant Connect, 31.8mm|
|Stem||Giant Contact, 8 degree|
|Seatpost||Giant D-Fuse, Composite|
|Saddle||Liv Contact, Forward|
|Shifters||Shimano 105, 22sp|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano 105|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano 105|
|Brakes||Shimano 105 hydraulic disc, Fr: 160mm, Rr: 140mm|
|Brake Levers||Shimano 105 hydraulic disc|
|Cassette||Shimano HG700, 11-34T, 11sp|
|Chain||KMC X11EL 1|
|Crankset||Shimano RS510, 34-50T|
|Bottom Bracket||Shimano, press fit|
|Rims||Giant PR2 disc tubeless|
|Hubs||Giant alloy disc, 28H|
|Spokes||Stainless steel, 14-15g|
|Tires||Giant Gavia AC 2 tubeless, 700x28c|
|Weight||The most accurate way to determine any bikeÕs weight is to have your local dealer weigh it for you. Many brands strive to list the lowest possible weight, but in reality weight can vary based on size, finish, hardware and accessories. All our bikes are designed for best-in-class weight and ride quality.|
All specifications listed are subject to change without notice.
09 489 5494 (0800 KIWIVELO)
- Orders received before 3pm are normally dispatched the day they are ordered.
- The standard delivery time for products to be delivered New Zealand postal addresses (excluding bikes) is within 3 working days.
- All costs associated with delivery are calculated and added at the point of purchase in the shopping cart.
- Delivery costs are itemised in your account and can be viewed by logging into your account.
If your delivery requires further attention, please contact us on 0800 549 483
- We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on kiwivelo.co.nz.
- All returns MUST have a completed returns form enclosed which can be found here. This form can be filled out on your device.
- We do not cover returns cost.
- Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging undamaged also.
- If you have paid with card, we will credit the card we have on file for you this may take up to 10 working days to appear as cleared funds.
- Replacement products normally take 5 days to deliver - provided you have followed our returns procedure correctly.
- The status of your credit or return can be viewed by logging into your account.
For more assistance related to returned items, contact us on 0800 549 483