You can login using your Google account.
Welcome to Kiwivelo
Advanced-grade composite and OverDrive 2 supply unprecedented pedaling and cornering stiffness, on an endurance geometry for all-day riding.
Combines the weight-savings and stability of a compact road frame design with powerful disc brakes for expert handling and control, no matter the weather and road conditions.
Tackles the roads less traveled with larger-size tire compatibility, and D-Fuse seat post and handlebars to soak up bumps.
Responsive, energetic and determined, this bike makes long days in the saddle more comfortable than ever. The 3F geometry provides a smooth ride so you can experience the comfort and freedom to settle in for endless miles. Complete with disc brakes, this bike exhibits stopping power in any condition. With both climbing agility and descending composure, the Avail Advanced Pro will lead you to search for new challenges each ride.
|Fork||Advanced-Grade Composite, full-composite OverDrive 2 steerer|
|Handlebar||Liv Contact SLR D-Fuse|
|Stem||Giant Contact SL|
|Seatpost||Giant D-Fuse SL, composite|
|Saddle||Liv Contact SL (forward)|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra|
|Brake Levers||Shimano Ultegra|
|Cassette||Shimano Ultegra, 11x34|
|Crankset||Shimano Ultegra, 34/50|
|Bottom Bracket||Shimano, press fit|
|Rims||Giant SLR 1 Disc 30 Composite WheelSystem|
|Hubs||Giant SLR 1 Disc 30 WheelSystem|
|Spokes||Giant SLR 1 Disc 30 WheelSystem|
|Tires||Giant Gavia Fondo 1, 700x32, tubeless|
|Weight||The most accurate way to determine any bikeÕs weight is to have your local dealer weigh it for you. Many brands strive to list the lowest possible weight, but in reality weight can vary based on size, finish, hardware and accessories. All our bikes are designed for best-in-class weight and ride quality.|
All specifications listed are subject to change without notice.
09 489 5494 (0800 KIWIVELO)
- Orders received before 3pm are normally dispatched the day they are ordered.
- The standard delivery time for products to be delivered New Zealand postal addresses (excluding bikes) is within 3 working days.
- All costs associated with delivery are calculated and added at the point of purchase in the shopping cart.
- Delivery costs are itemised in your account and can be viewed by logging into your account.
If your delivery requires further attention, please contact us on 0800 549 483
- We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on kiwivelo.co.nz.
- All returns MUST have a completed returns form enclosed which can be found here. This form can be filled out on your device.
- We do not cover returns cost.
- Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging undamaged also.
- If you have paid with card, we will credit the card we have on file for you this may take up to 10 working days to appear as cleared funds.
- Replacement products normally take 5 days to deliver - provided you have followed our returns procedure correctly.
- The status of your credit or return can be viewed by logging into your account.
For more assistance related to returned items, contact us on 0800 549 483