You can login using your Google account.
Welcome to Kiwivelo
Access to new roads and experiences is easily within reach thanks to the super reliable EnergyPak battery. The SyncDrive Sport Motor, co-developed with Yamaha, delivers 70 Nm of torque and has six speed control settings: Sport+, Sport, Normal, Eco+, Eco, and Smart support mode, ranging from 50-360% pedal assistance. Powerful disc brakes make variable terrain, from hilly city commutes to windy country roads a non-issue.
The reliable and easy-to-access EnergyPak side-release battery is beautifully integrated into a lightweight and durable ALUXX SL aluminum frame, designed and tuned for women using Liv’s 3F Design Philosophy for a bike that zips along on longer adventures. Integrated dropouts make adding accessories a cinch, and paired with fenders and an integrated light on the head tube, Amiti E+ is ready for comfortable commuting or awe-inspiring point-to-point treks.
PedalPlus 6-Sensor Technology smooths out bumps for a natural riding feel, and the ergonomic RideControl handlebar controls make adjusting pedal assist simple. A suspension fork, all-terrain capable tires, and sloping top tube with low standover height specifically developed for women turns Amiti E+ into an approachable and bump-smoothing ride.
Feel the freedom that comes with more time in your schedule. Conquer a ride in record time, explore more gravel paths and the roads, and spend weekends with friends outdoors. The Amiti E+ dissolves the barrier between you and your passion to pedal the journey. With the integrated motor and battery design, this is a bike that can keep up with your will to move! The wider tires add extra comfort and stability on any surface, making Amiti E+ the perfect bike to get you rolling.
|Frame||ALUXX SL grade aluminium|
|Fork||RST Volant Coil,60mm travel|
|Handlebar||Giant Connect low rise, 31.8mm|
|Stem||Giant Contact, 8 degree|
|Seatpost||Giant Sport, 30.9mm|
|Saddle||Selle Royal Vivo WMN|
|Shifters||Shimano Altus, 9sp|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Deore|
|Brakes||Tektro HDM276 hydraulic disc, Fr: 180mm, Rr: 160mm|
|Brake Levers||Tektro HDM276 hydraulic|
|Cassette||Shimano HG200, 11-36T, 9sp|
|Chain||KMC e9 sport|
|Crankset||Alloy Forged, 42T|
|Rims||Giant eX-2, tubeless|
|Hubs||Alloy Disc, Fr: 28H, Rr: 32H|
|Tires||Giant CrossCut Gravel 2, 700x45c|
|Extras||Giant EnergyPak 4A fast charger, Front light|
|Motor||Giant SyncDrive Sport, powered by YAMAHA|
|Sensors||Giant PedalPlus 6-sensor technology|
|Display||Giant RideControl One|
|Battery||Giant EnergyPak 400, 36V Rechargeable Lithium-Ion|
|Lighting||Spanninga Axendo 40Lux front|
|Weight||The most accurate way to determine any bikeÕs weight is to have your local dealer weigh it for you. Many brands strive to list the lowest possible weight, but in reality weight can vary based on size, finish, hardware and accessories. All our bikes are designed for best-in-class weight and ride quality.|
All specifications listed are subject to change without notice.
09 489 5494 (0800 KIWIVELO)
- Orders received before 3pm are normally dispatched the day they are ordered.
- The standard delivery time for products to be delivered New Zealand postal addresses (excluding bikes) is within 3 working days.
- All costs associated with delivery are calculated and added at the point of purchase in the shopping cart.
- Delivery costs are itemised in your account and can be viewed by logging into your account.
If your delivery requires further attention, please contact us on 0800 549 483
- We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on kiwivelo.co.nz.
- All returns MUST have a completed returns form enclosed which can be found here. This form can be filled out on your device.
- We do not cover returns cost.
- Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging undamaged also.
- If you have paid with card, we will credit the card we have on file for you this may take up to 10 working days to appear as cleared funds.
- Replacement products normally take 5 days to deliver - provided you have followed our returns procedure correctly.
- The status of your credit or return can be viewed by logging into your account.
For more assistance related to returned items, contact us on 0800 549 483