You can login using your Google account.
Welcome to Kiwivelo
The Lazer and LifeBEAM cooperation is the first time wearable technology has been used in cycling helmets. The LifeBEAM application is the only device that can be placed in a cycling helmet to continuously measure the rider’s heart rate, no chest strap needed. This technology senses your body while you ride and gives you an accurate analysis of your performance while protecting your head. Initially, it was developed by LifeBEAM to monitor the vital signs of pilots and astronauts, but now you can have the same the same technology on your weekly rides. Why? Personal heart rate provides a window to an individual’s fitness and athletic ability. When you keep track of your heart rate during your exercise, you will be able to ensure the safety of your fitness program. Keeping your heart rate within a normal range ensures yourself that you are training in a safe and productive way. And nothing is easier than using the Lazer LifeBEAM combination to measure your heart rate, no chest strap needed.
LifeBEAM Gear The helmet seamlessly pairs to fitness devices and smartphones through ANT+ and Bluetooth 4.0 protocol and displays the rider’s real-time heart rate. The proprietary optical sensor and algorithm were developed, tested, and perfected in the aerospace industry under extreme conditions. As a result, LifeBEAM technology is completely motion resistant, so it can be used on any terrain, even the most intense MTB trails.
The LifeBEAM device is also truly all-weather, performing well in any condition such as rain, humidity, and extreme hot and cold climates. Once you start using the helmet you can easily connect it with most fitness apps, fitness devices & mobile devices. All you have to do is put the helmet on your head and turn on the LifeBEAM unit at the back of the helmet. As soon as the sensor makes contact with the skin, the brain unit will send out your heart rate data to a connected device, displaying it in real-time.
09 489 5494 (0800 KIWIVELO)
- Orders received before 3pm are normally dispatched the day they are ordered.
- The standard delivery time for products to be delivered New Zealand postal addresses (excluding bikes) is within 3 working days.
- All costs associated with delivery are calculated and added at the point of purchase in the shopping cart.
- Delivery costs are itemised in your account and can be viewed by logging into your account.
If your delivery requires further attention, please contact us on 0800 549 483
- We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on kiwivelo.co.nz.
- All returns MUST have a completed returns form enclosed which can be found here. This form can be filled out on your device.
- We do not cover returns cost.
- Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging undamaged also.
- If you have paid with card, we will credit the card we have on file for you this may take up to 10 working days to appear as cleared funds.
- Replacement products normally take 5 days to deliver - provided you have followed our returns procedure correctly.
- The status of your credit or return can be viewed by logging into your account.
For more assistance related to returned items, contact us on 0800 549 483