You can login using your Google account.
Welcome to Kiwivelo
Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP) is produced by every mitochondria cell within the human body. It is formed from a long chain of metabolic events in which a variety of substrates are transferred from the foods you eat, especially carbohydrates. Although science is still struggling to fully understand the nature of this unstable compound, Hammer Nutrition has been harnessing its universal power for over 10 years. Thousands of satisfied customers can attest to its effectiveness where it counts -at the races. Hammer Nutrition's proprietary sublingual (under the tongue) formula allows for direct absorption through the mucosa of the mouth and throat, going directly into the bloodstream and avoiding the stomach. The anecdotal data of Energy Surge's effectiveness is somewhat substantiated by the work of Dr. Irshad Chaudry, who showed there is evidence that ATP can cross the cell membrane. Dr. Chaudry suggests that the release and uptake of ATP or its substrates are part of the physiological process of energy metabolism. ATP, Adenosine Triphosphate, is directly or indirectly responsible for 95% of the biological activity in the body, including muscle contractions, circulation, and building new tissue.
Auckland: 09 489 5494
- Orders received before 3pm are normally dispatched the day they are ordered.
- The standard delivery time for products to be delivered New Zealand postal addresses (excluding bikes) is within 3 working days.
- All costs associated with delivery are calculated and added at the point of purchase in the shopping cart.
- Delivery costs are itemised in your account and can be viewed by logging into your account.
If your delivery requires further attention, please contact us on 0800 549 483
- We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on kiwivelo.co.nz.
- All returns MUST have a completed returns form enclosed which can be found here. This form can be filled out on your device.
- We do not cover returns cost.
- Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging undamaged also.
- If you have paid with card, we will credit the card we have on file for you this may take up to 10 working days to appear as cleared funds.
- Replacement products normally take 5 days to deliver - provided you have followed our returns procedure correctly.
- The status of your credit or return can be viewed by logging into your account.
For more assistance related to returned items, contact us on 0800 549 483