You can login using your Google account.
Welcome to Kiwivelo
ALUXX SL frameset, 27.5 wheels, and 140mm of smooth Maestro suspension travel give you superior control for riding technical terrain.
High-performance SyncDrive Pro motor with 80Nm of torque and tunable support ratios up to 360 percent lets you ride farther and master all terrain.
Equipped with smart features including the integrated RideControl ONE
|Frame||ALUXX SL grade aluminium, Maestro, 140mm travel, Boost|
|Fork||Fox Float 36 Factory, FIT4 Damper, 3 position lever, 15x110mm Axle, OverDrive steerer, 150mm travel|
|Shock||Fox DPX2 Factory, 3 position lever, Trunnion mount|
|Handlebar||Giant Contact SL trail rise, 35mm|
|Stem||Giant Contact SL, 35mm, 8 degree|
|Seatpost||Giant Switch Dropper, 30.9mm|
|Saddle||Giant Contact SL, Neutral|
|Shifters||SRAM X01 Eagle, 12sp|
|Front Derailleur||MRP 1X custom "V3" co-moulded TR chain guide|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM X01 Eagle|
|Brakes||SRAM Code R hydraulic disc, 200mm|
|Brake Levers||SRAM Code R hydraulic|
|Cassette||SRAM PG1230, 11-50T, 12sp|
|Chain||SRAM X01 Eagle|
|Crankset||Praxis Carbon, 36T|
|Rims||Giant eTRX Hookless Composite, DBL, WheelSystem, 28H|
|Hubs||Giant eTRX Hookless Composite, DBL, WheelSystem, 28H|
|Spokes||Giant eTRX Hookless Composite, DBL, WheelSystem, 28H|
|Tires||"Fr: Maxxis Minion DHF, TR, EXO, 3C, Folding, 27.5x2.6 Rr: Maxxis High Roller II, TR, EXO, 3C, Folding, 27.5x2.6"|
|Extras||Giant EnergyPak 6A Smart charger, Tubeless Kit|
|Motor||Giant SyncDrive Pro, powered by YAMAHA|
|Sensors||Giant PedalPlus 6-sensor technology|
|Display||Giant RideControl ONE, Remote button|
|Battery||Giant EnergyPak 500, 36V integrated Lithium-Ion|
|Weight||The most accurate way to determine any bikes weight is to have your local dealer weigh it for you. Many brands strive to list the lowest possible weight, but in reality weight can vary based on size, finish, hardware and accessories. All Giant bikes are designed for best-in-class weight and ride quality.|
All specifications listed are subject to change without notice.
09 489 5494 (0800 KIWIVELO)
- Orders received before 3pm are normally dispatched the day they are ordered.
- The standard delivery time for products to be delivered New Zealand postal addresses (excluding bikes) is within 3 working days.
- All costs associated with delivery are calculated and added at the point of purchase in the shopping cart.
- Delivery costs are itemised in your account and can be viewed by logging into your account.
If your delivery requires further attention, please contact us on 0800 549 483
- We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on kiwivelo.co.nz.
- All returns MUST have a completed returns form enclosed which can be found here. This form can be filled out on your device.
- We do not cover returns cost.
- Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging undamaged also.
- If you have paid with card, we will credit the card we have on file for you this may take up to 10 working days to appear as cleared funds.
- Replacement products normally take 5 days to deliver - provided you have followed our returns procedure correctly.
- The status of your credit or return can be viewed by logging into your account.
For more assistance related to returned items, contact us on 0800 549 483