You can login using your Google account.
Welcome to Kiwivelo
Lightweight ALUXX SLR frame offers the right balance of light weight for climbing and accelerating, plus stiffness for precise handling on rough cyclocross terrain.
Integrated disc brake technology with flat mounts and thru-axle hubs, combined with tubeless ready Giant WheelSystem, delivers added control in variable conditions and all types of weather.
D-shaped composite seatpost reduces shocks and vibrations, minimizing fatigue so you can stay strong to the finish.
|Frame||ALUXX SLR grade aluminium, with hidden rack mounts, 12mm thru-axle|
|Fork||Composite, with alloy OverDrive steerer, 12mm thru-axle|
|Handlebar||Giant Connect, 31.8mm|
|Stem||Giant Contact, 8 degree|
|Seatpost||Giant D-Fuse, composite|
|Saddle||Giant Contact, Neutral|
|Shifters||SRAM Apex 1, 11sp|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM Apex 1|
|Brakes||Giant Conduct brake semi-hydraulic disc, Fr: 160mm, Rr: 140mm|
|Brake Levers||SRAM Apex 1|
|Cassette||SRAM PG-1130, 11-42T, 11sp|
|Crankset||FSA Omega, 40T|
|Bottom Bracket||FSA press fit|
|Rims||Giant SX2 disc tubeless|
|Hubs||Giant sport disc, 28H|
|Spokes||Stainless steel, 14g|
|Tires||Maxxis All Terrane 60TPI EXO, 700x33c, Tubeless|
|Extras||Giant 1x chainguide|
|Weight||The most accurate way to determine any bikes weight is to have your local dealer weigh it for you. Many brands strive to list the lowest possible weight, but in reality weight can vary based on size, finish, hardware and accessories. All Giant bikes are designed for best-in-class weight and ride quality.|
All specifications listed are subject to change without notice.
09 489 5494 (0800 KIWIVELO)
- Orders received before 3pm are normally dispatched the day they are ordered.
- The standard delivery time for products to be delivered New Zealand postal addresses (excluding bikes) is within 3 working days.
- All costs associated with delivery are calculated and added at the point of purchase in the shopping cart.
- Delivery costs are itemised in your account and can be viewed by logging into your account.
If your delivery requires further attention, please contact us on 0800 549 483
- We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on kiwivelo.co.nz.
- All returns MUST have a completed returns form enclosed which can be found here. This form can be filled out on your device.
- We do not cover returns cost.
- Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging undamaged also.
- If you have paid with card, we will credit the card we have on file for you this may take up to 10 working days to appear as cleared funds.
- Replacement products normally take 5 days to deliver - provided you have followed our returns procedure correctly.
- The status of your credit or return can be viewed by logging into your account.
For more assistance related to returned items, contact us on 0800 549 483