You can login using your Google account.
Welcome to Kiwivelo
Handcrafted with lightweight, stiff and durable ALUXX aluminum, it’s the perfect entry to full-suspension performance.
Updated FlexPoint Suspension technology helps you tackle challenging terrain and improve your trail riding capabilities.
Larger 29-inch diameter wheels roll over rugged terrain with balance and stability, giving you the momentum to tackle technical climbs and the confidence to fly on fast, rugged singletrack descents.
|Frame||ALUXX grade aluminium, FlexPoint, 120mm travel|
|Fork||SR Suntour Raidon 34 LO-R, OverDrive steerer, 15x110mm axle, 130mm travel|
|Shock||SR Suntour Raidon R|
|Handlebar||Giant Connect trail riser, 31.8mm|
|Stem||Giant Contact, 8 degree|
|Seatpost||Giant Alloy, 30.9mm|
|Saddle||Giant Contact, Neutral|
|Shifters||SRAM SX Eagle, 12sp|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM SX Eagle|
|Brakes||Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc, 180mm|
|Brake Levers||Shimano MT200 hydraulic|
|Cassette||SRAM XG1210 Eagle, 11-50T, 12sp|
|Chain||SRAM SX Eagle|
|Crankset||SRAM SX Eagle, Dub, 30T|
|Bottom Bracket||SRAM Dub, press fit|
|Rims||Giant XCT, tubeless|
|Hubs||Giant alloy cassette, 28H|
|Spokes||Stainless steel, 14g|
|Tires||Maxxis Forekaster TR, EXO, 29x2.35|
|Weight||The most accurate way to determine any bikes weight is to have your local dealer weigh it for you. Many brands strive to list the lowest possible weight, but in reality weight can vary based on size, finish, hardware and accessories. All Giant bikes are designed for best-in-class weight and ride quality.|
All specifications listed are subject to change without notice.
09 489 5494 (0800 KIWIVELO)
- Orders received before 3pm are normally dispatched the day they are ordered.
- The standard delivery time for products to be delivered New Zealand postal addresses (excluding bikes) is within 3 working days.
- All costs associated with delivery are calculated and added at the point of purchase in the shopping cart.
- Delivery costs are itemised in your account and can be viewed by logging into your account.
If your delivery requires further attention, please contact us on 0800 549 483
- We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on kiwivelo.co.nz.
- All returns MUST have a completed returns form enclosed which can be found here. This form can be filled out on your device.
- We do not cover returns cost.
- Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging undamaged also.
- If you have paid with card, we will credit the card we have on file for you this may take up to 10 working days to appear as cleared funds.
- Replacement products normally take 5 days to deliver - provided you have followed our returns procedure correctly.
- The status of your credit or return can be viewed by logging into your account.
For more assistance related to returned items, contact us on 0800 549 483