You can login using your Google account.
Welcome to Kiwivelo
Maestro rear suspension developed and tested under extreme conditions of Enduro World Series races. A trunnion mount shock has a longer stroke and smoother feel, and the Advanced Forged Composite upper rocker arm adds stiffness while lowering overall frame weight. The trunnion mount also allows longer dropper posts.
The Advanced-grade composite frameset features updated enduro-style geometry, so you can ride aggressive descents and rail corners with confidence. The 65/76.8-degree headtube/seattube angles with a 42/44mm fork offset produce confident front-end handling with high-speed stability and control.
Larger 29-inch diameter wheels roll over rugged enduro terrain with improved balance and stability, giving you the momentum to crank up tough climbs and the confidence to fly on fast, technical descents.
|Frame||Advanced grade composite main frame, Advanced grade composite rear triangle, Maestro 146mm travel, Boost, ISCG 05|
|Fork||Fox 36 Float Factory, Kashima Coat, GRIP 2 Damper, 15x110mm Kabolt Axle, OverDrive steerer, 160mm travel|
|Shock||Fox Float X2 Factory, Kashima Coat, 2 position lever, Trunnion mount|
|Handlebar||Truvativ Descendant carbon riser, 35mm|
|Stem||Truvativ Descendant alloy, 0 degree, 35mm|
|Seatpost||RockShox Reverb Stealth dropper, 30.9mm|
|Saddle||Giant Contact SL , Neutral|
|Shifters||SRAM X01 Eagle, 12sp|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM X01 Eagle|
|Brakes||SRAM Code RSC hydraulic disc, 200mm|
|Brake Levers||SRAM Code RSC hydraulic|
|Cassette||SRAM XG1295 Eagle, 10-50T, 12sp|
|Chain||SRAM X01 Eagle|
|Crankset||SRAM X01 Eagle, Dub, 34T|
|Bottom Bracket||SRAM DUB, press fit|
|Rims||Giant TRX 0 Hookless Composite, DBL, WheelSystem, 28H|
|Hubs||Giant TRX 0 Hookless Composite, DBL, WheelSystem, 28H|
|Spokes||Giant TRX 0 Hookless Composite, DBL, WheelSystem, 28H|
|Tires||"Fr: Maxxis Minion DHF, TR, 3C, EXO, Folding, 29x2.5 Rr: Maxxis Minion DHR II, TR, 3C, EXO, Folding, 29x2.4"|
|Extras||Tubeless prepared, MRP AMG V2 Carbon|
|Weight||The most accurate way to determine any bikes weight is to have your local dealer weigh it for you. Many brands strive to list the lowest possible weight, but in reality weight can vary based on size, finish, hardware and accessories. All Giant bikes are designed for best-in-class weight and ride quality.|
All specifications listed are subject to change without notice.
09 489 5494 (0800 KIWIVELO)
- Orders received before 3pm are normally dispatched the day they are ordered.
- The standard delivery time for products to be delivered New Zealand postal addresses (excluding bikes) is within 3 working days.
- All costs associated with delivery are calculated and added at the point of purchase in the shopping cart.
- Delivery costs are itemised in your account and can be viewed by logging into your account.
If your delivery requires further attention, please contact us on 0800 549 483
- We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on kiwivelo.co.nz.
- All returns MUST have a completed returns form enclosed which can be found here. This form can be filled out on your device.
- We do not cover returns cost.
- Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging undamaged also.
- If you have paid with card, we will credit the card we have on file for you this may take up to 10 working days to appear as cleared funds.
- Replacement products normally take 5 days to deliver - provided you have followed our returns procedure correctly.
- The status of your credit or return can be viewed by logging into your account.
For more assistance related to returned items, contact us on 0800 549 483