You can login using your Google account.
Welcome to Kiwivelo
The ALUXX aluminium frameset and SyncDrive Sport motor combine for smooth handling and acceleration on all types of roads from hills to flats.
The RideControl EVO* with on-board navigation helps riders find their way, and smartphone connectivity makes it easy to keep the battery charged. *Explore E+1 only
Explore E+ gives riders the freedom to ride farther with its EnergyPak Smart 500 battery that delivers 500w of power* *Explore E+1 only
|Frame||ALUXX SL grade aluminium|
|Fork||RST Vivair E, lockout 60mm travel|
|Handlebar||Giant Connect low rise, 31.8mm|
|Stem||Giant Contact, 8 degree|
|Seatpost||Giant Sport, 30.9mm|
|Saddle||Selle Royal Vivo|
|Shifters||Shimano Deore, 20sp|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Deore|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Deore, Shadow+|
|Brakes||Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc, 180mm|
|Brake Levers||Shimano MT200 hydraulic|
|Cassette||Shimano HG50, 11-36T, 10sp|
|Chain||KMC e10 sport|
|Crankset||Alloy Forged, 36-48T|
|Rims||Giant eX-2, tubeless|
|Hubs||Alloy Disc, Fr: 28H, Rr: 32H|
|Spokes||Stainless steel, 14g|
|Tires||Giant CrossCut Gravel 2, 700x45c|
|Extras||Fenders, Front and rear lights, Kickstand & Rear rack|
|Motor||Giant SyncDrive Sport, powered by YAMAHA|
|Sensors||Giant PedalPlus 6-sensor technology|
|Display||Giant RideControl EVO, grip launch control with walk assist, mini USB charger|
|Battery||Giant EnergyPak 500, 36V Rechargeable Lithium-Ion|
|Lighting||Axa BlueLine 50Lux Steady E6 front Axa BlueLine Steady E6 rear|
|Carrier||MIK rack. System bag & basket compatible|
|Weight||The most accurate way to determine any bikes weight is to have your local dealer weigh it for you. Many brands strive to list the lowest possible weight, but in reality weight can vary based on size, finish, hardware and accessories. All Giant bikes are designed for best-in-class weight and ride quality.|
All specifications listed are subject to change without notice.
09 489 5494 (0800 KIWIVELO)
- Orders received before 3pm are normally dispatched the day they are ordered.
- The standard delivery time for products to be delivered New Zealand postal addresses (excluding bikes) is within 3 working days.
- All costs associated with delivery are calculated and added at the point of purchase in the shopping cart.
- Delivery costs are itemised in your account and can be viewed by logging into your account.
If your delivery requires further attention, please contact us on 0800 549 483
- We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on kiwivelo.co.nz.
- All returns MUST have a completed returns form enclosed which can be found here. This form can be filled out on your device.
- We do not cover returns cost.
- Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging undamaged also.
- If you have paid with card, we will credit the card we have on file for you this may take up to 10 working days to appear as cleared funds.
- Replacement products normally take 5 days to deliver - provided you have followed our returns procedure correctly.
- The status of your credit or return can be viewed by logging into your account.
For more assistance related to returned items, contact us on 0800 549 483