You can login using your Google account.
Welcome to Kiwivelo
Advanced Composite frame is specifically engineered for endurance road riding, delivering a smoother ride quality and less fatigue on long rides. The D-Fuse seatpost and handlebar system works seamlessly with the frame to absorb road shocks and vibrations.
Seamless disc brake integration including flat mounts and 12mm front and rear thru-axles produces more consistent braking power for better control, even in wet weather and rough roads.
Endurance road geometry, added tyre clearance (up to 32c) and disc-brake integration allow you to tackle a variety of roads and conditions, from smooth pavement to rugged backroads and mountain passes.
|Frame||Advanced grade composite, 12mm thru-axle|
|Fork||Advanced grade composite, full composite OverDrive 2 steerer, 12mm thru-axle|
|Handlebar||Giant Contact SLR D-Fuse, 31.8mm|
|Stem||Giant Contact SL Stealth, 8 degree|
|Seatpost||Giant D-Fuse SL, Composite|
|Saddle||Giant Contact SL, Neutral|
|Shifters||Shimano Ultegra, 22sp|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra|
|Brakes||Shimano Ultegra hydraulic disc, 140mm|
|Brake Levers||Shimano Ultegra, hydraulic|
|Cassette||Shimano Ultegra, 11-34T, 11sp|
|Crankset||Shimano Ultegra, 34-50T|
|Bottom Bracket||Shimano press fit|
|Rims||Giant SLR 1 Disc Composite Centerlock DBL WheelSystem, 30mm,|
|Hubs||Giant SLR-1 Disc WheelSystem, 12mm thru-axle, Center Lock|
|Spokes||Giant SLR-1 Disc WheelSystem|
|Tires||Giant Gavia AC 1 tubeless, 700x28c|
09 489 5494 (0800 KIWIVELO)
- Orders received before 3pm are normally dispatched the day they are ordered.
- The standard delivery time for products to be delivered New Zealand postal addresses (excluding bikes) is within 3 working days.
- All costs associated with delivery are calculated and added at the point of purchase in the shopping cart.
- Delivery costs are itemised in your account and can be viewed by logging into your account.
If your delivery requires further attention, please contact us on 0800 549 483
- We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on kiwivelo.co.nz.
- All returns MUST have a completed returns form enclosed which can be found here. This form can be filled out on your device.
- We do not cover returns cost.
- Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging undamaged also.
- If you have paid with card, we will credit the card we have on file for you this may take up to 10 working days to appear as cleared funds.
- Replacement products normally take 5 days to deliver - provided you have followed our returns procedure correctly.
- The status of your credit or return can be viewed by logging into your account.
For more assistance related to returned items, contact us on 0800 549 483