You can login using your Google account.
Welcome to Kiwivelo
Can your action camera do this — record on command? VIRB Ultra 30 can. This waterproof3 ultra HD action camera features voice control so you can tell the camera to start, stop and “remember that.” That means more hands-free selfies when you’re looking fearless — and easier editing when the action’s all done. It’s small, weighs next to nothing, and it’s ready to take on any dare or adventure, thanks to the included waterproof case.
This best-in-class camera shoots up to 4K/30fps video action to show all your adventures in crisp, brilliant detail. VIRB Ultra 30 also features 3-axis image stabilization4, so whether you’re snowboarding, cycling or off-roading, footage won’t come out shaky.
You still need to operate your camera when it’s out of reach, mounted on your helmet or when your hands are simply busy doing other things. That’s why VIRB Ultra 30 action camera features voice control¹ using Sensory TrulyHandsfree™ technology. Use simple commands such as “start recording” or “take a picture” to operate the camera hands-free. You can even tell VIRB Ultra 30 to “remember that,” and it will tag footage for you to easily recall later.
Your active lifestyle is about more than just video and audio. Capture relevant performance data with G-Metrix technology, including speed, altitude, G-force and even heart rate5. Built-in Garmin GPS (10 Hz) and other sensors automatically record data so you can easily overlay gauges and graphs onto your footage to prove how far, how high and how fast you went. Other compatible Garmin sensors and devices pair with your VIRB to extend camera control and provide detailed, measurable data tailored to your activity. Check the Compatible Devices and Accessories tabs for a list of compatible products and sensors.
With the free VIRB® Mobile app, you’re just 1 touch away from sharing your high-definition footage with the masses by live-streaming on YouTube®6;. So the next time you’re owning the mountain on your bike or standing first row at an incredible concert, you don’t have to wait to share the experience.
When you’re not broadcasting to the world, you can still take advantage of wireless capability by connecting your VIRB Ultra 30 to the VIRB Mobile app. With this free app on your compatible smartphone or tablet7, you can prepare the perfect shot, control multiple cameras, edit and even share footage. Wireless casting is also available with Miracast-enabled devices such as Roku® and others.
We’re making it easier than ever to capture life’s incredible moments with VIRB Ultra 30 action camera. The bright LCD color touchscreen lets you see exactly what is being recorded. Its intuitive touchscreen works in and out of the included waterproof case, and simple menus let you easily adjust settings if needed. Turn the camera on and off swiftly with 1-touch buttons, or snap a quick photo during the action.
The free VIRB Mobile app not only lets you live-stream video footage — you can also use the app to view, edit and share videos that automatically highlight the best moments in your footage. Apply G-Metrix data overlays, and then share with friends on social media. VIRB® Edit desktop software offers an easy-to-use, feature-rich editing program that lets you auto-create videos, add music, trim video clips, incorporate transitions and perfect your video.
¹Voice control works for English only
²Up to 40 meters
³Up to 40 meters in the included waterproof case; see Garmin.com/waterrating
4Image stabilization applies only up to 1080/60fps
5When paired with compatible Garmin sensors or Garmin devices that offer heart rate monitoring
6When paired with your compatible Apple device.
7Requires Bluetooth®-enabled mobile device; check Garmin.com/virbapp for compatibility.
Auckland: 09 489 5494
- Orders received before 3pm are normally dispatched the day they are ordered.
- The standard delivery time for products to be delivered New Zealand postal addresses (excluding bikes) is within 3 working days.
- All costs associated with delivery are calculated and added at the point of purchase in the shopping cart.
- Delivery costs are itemised in your account and can be viewed by logging into your account.
If your delivery requires further attention, please contact us on 0800 549 483
- We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on kiwivelo.co.nz.
- All returns MUST have a completed returns form enclosed which can be found here. This form can be filled out on your device.
- We do not cover returns cost.
- Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging undamaged also.
- If you have paid with card, we will credit the card we have on file for you this may take up to 10 working days to appear as cleared funds.
- Replacement products normally take 5 days to deliver - provided you have followed our returns procedure correctly.
- The status of your credit or return can be viewed by logging into your account.
For more assistance related to returned items, contact us on 0800 549 483