You can login using your Google account.
Welcome to Kiwivelo
VIRB 360 is the first of its kind, capturing a complete sphere of high-resolution video and audio — even photos. It eliminates the lengthy editing process with unrivaled 1-click video stabilization up to 4K resolution at 30 fps and allows you to instantly livestream5 any adventure.
If it’s worth remembering, it’s worth a VIRB 360. This rugged, waterproof camera is true to its name, recording the full 360 degrees — horizontally and vertically. And you can forget about timely post-production work, because VIRB 360 will auto-stitch¹ your 4K footage in camera. If you’re looking for higher resolution, you can record video in unstitched 5.7K resolution at 30fps.
You can choose between different recording modes such as time lapse, manual and more. Even capture 360-degree photos, burst shots, time lapse and Travelapse™ photo capture up to 15 megapixels — stitched in camera. Combined with the 4 built-in microphones for 360-degree audio, you and your viewers will be totally immersed in the 360 experience.
Take a shaky, hard-to-follow video, and turn it into a smooth and stable masterpiece in 1 click. Regardless of camera movement, the 3 modes of 4K spherical stabilization² ensure a smooth video. Stabilize mode smooths quick movements and vibrations without overriding camera orientation. Use lock mode to secure the orientation of the camera in a specified direction. In follow mode, the orientation follows the GPS trajectory. Check out the video below to see the difference our advanced stabilization makes.
09 489 5494 (0800 KIWIVELO)
- Orders received before 3pm are normally dispatched the day they are ordered.
- The standard delivery time for products to be delivered New Zealand postal addresses (excluding bikes) is within 3 working days.
- All costs associated with delivery are calculated and added at the point of purchase in the shopping cart.
- Delivery costs are itemised in your account and can be viewed by logging into your account.
If your delivery requires further attention, please contact us on 0800 549 483
- We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on kiwivelo.co.nz.
- All returns MUST have a completed returns form enclosed which can be found here. This form can be filled out on your device.
- We do not cover returns cost.
- Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging undamaged also.
- If you have paid with card, we will credit the card we have on file for you this may take up to 10 working days to appear as cleared funds.
- Replacement products normally take 5 days to deliver - provided you have followed our returns procedure correctly.
- The status of your credit or return can be viewed by logging into your account.
For more assistance related to returned items, contact us on 0800 549 483