You can login using your Google account.
Welcome to Kiwivelo
Upgrading Vector is easy. You can install it yourself in minutes. There’s no need for a mechanic, or no downtime while your bike is in the shop. There are no complex drivetrain or wheel tradeoffs, or no external sensors to install.
Vector works by measuring the deflection in the pedal spindle as you pedal. By comparing that measured deflection to a factory calibration, Vector can determine how much force you’re applying to the pedal. It measures a few hundred times per second. Built-in accelerometers also measure your pedaling cadence. The force sensor and related electronics are permanently and securely sealed within the pedal spindle.
09 489 5494 (0800 KIWIVELO)
- Orders received before 3pm are normally dispatched the day they are ordered.
- The standard delivery time for products to be delivered New Zealand postal addresses (excluding bikes) is within 3 working days.
- All costs associated with delivery are calculated and added at the point of purchase in the shopping cart.
- Delivery costs are itemised in your account and can be viewed by logging into your account.
If your delivery requires further attention, please contact us on 0800 549 483
- We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on kiwivelo.co.nz.
- All returns MUST have a completed returns form enclosed which can be found here. This form can be filled out on your device.
- We do not cover returns cost.
- Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging undamaged also.
- If you have paid with card, we will credit the card we have on file for you this may take up to 10 working days to appear as cleared funds.
- Replacement products normally take 5 days to deliver - provided you have followed our returns procedure correctly.
- The status of your credit or return can be viewed by logging into your account.
For more assistance related to returned items, contact us on 0800 549 483