You can login using your Google account.
Welcome to Kiwivelo
Be a better athlete today than you were yesterday with Forerunner 735XT. This GPS running watch with multisport features is for athletes who want dialed-in data for training and a lighter load on race day. A smaller form factor and comfortable band make 735XT the ideal watch to get you from workout through workday. Connected features4 like automatic uploads to Garmin Connect, our free online fitness community, let you share your stats and triumphs through social media.
Your routine is anything but routine. Forerunner 735XT lets you change things up with ease thanks to built-in activity profiles for running (indoor/outdoor), cycling (indoor/outdoor), swimming (pool/open water), cross-country skiing, paddle sports, trail running, hiking and strength training.
For brick workouts and du/triathlon races, the auto multisport feature lets you switch sports with just one button press. 735XT is compatible with advanced workouts for running, cycling — and even pool swimming. Create your own custom workouts and download for free from Garmin Connect. Then review your past efforts on the app or share them with family and friends for added motivation.
Wrist-based Heart Rate Monitors Your Ticker
Forerunner 735XT has built-in Elevate™ heart rate technology to measure heart rate at the wrist¹. That means you can run freer when it’s time to toe the line. No need to wear a chest strap to see your heart rate zone and beats per minute in real time, displayed on a colorful gauge.
Train Your Heart Out
Wrist-based heart rate may suit your needs to a “T” on race day, but when it comes to training and recovery, you might want more dialed-in data. With Forerunner 735XT, you have options. Here are some of the advanced metrics you’ll gain with the addition of a heart rate strap:
With the integration of the Strava Live Suffer Score, you can get street cred for your sweat. Strava Suffer Score analyzes your heart rate during a workout and ranks your total activity effort. With the purchase of a 735XT you get a 60-day free trial to Strava Premium, so you can see your suffer score and use it to push yourself harder than ever. Your suffering has value, so use it.
Smart notifications4, automatic uploads4 to Garmin Connect and live tracking make 735XT the ultimate smartwatch for athletes. Keep your phone tucked away when you’re on a long ride or run, and get all your notifications at the wrist so you can decide to respond or keep moving. Also, with Garmin Connect™ Mobile’s ability to share your runs and workouts, cheerleading doesn’t just take place at the sidelines anymore. Your friends and family can view and comment, no matter how far away they are. You can even customize your device with free watch faces, apps and data fields from Connect IQ to really make 735XT your watch.
Get more from your miles at Garmin Connect, our free online community where you can save, plan and share activities. Beat yesterday by nailing a new PR — we’ll keep track so you can view your victories all in one spot. Get digital insights6 tailored to your stats and habits, like cues to move and healthy tips. Connect with other users to challenge and compete. Available on your compatible mobile device.
Just like you, Forerunner 735XT goes hard, all day long. This watch becomes your partner in recovery with all-day activity tracking¹ that monitors steps, calories and sleep. It’s also compatible with our line of Varia™ cycling awareness devices, including rearview radar, smart bike lights and Varia Vision™ in-sight display.
09 489 5494 (0800 KIWIVELO)
- Orders received before 3pm are normally dispatched the day they are ordered.
- The standard delivery time for products to be delivered New Zealand postal addresses (excluding bikes) is within 3 working days.
- All costs associated with delivery are calculated and added at the point of purchase in the shopping cart.
- Delivery costs are itemised in your account and can be viewed by logging into your account.
If your delivery requires further attention, please contact us on 0800 549 483
- We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on kiwivelo.co.nz.
- All returns MUST have a completed returns form enclosed which can be found here. This form can be filled out on your device.
- We do not cover returns cost.
- Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging undamaged also.
- If you have paid with card, we will credit the card we have on file for you this may take up to 10 working days to appear as cleared funds.
- Replacement products normally take 5 days to deliver - provided you have followed our returns procedure correctly.
- The status of your credit or return can be viewed by logging into your account.
For more assistance related to returned items, contact us on 0800 549 483