You can login using your Google account.
Welcome to Kiwivelo
Whether your goal is to beat yesterday with a faster or longer ride or dial in your training for a race, Edge 820 puts the features you crave at your fingertips. This compact, touchscreen GPS cycling computer offers advanced performance monitoring, bike-specific turn-by-turn navigation, our new GroupTrack feature and more.
GroupTrack for When You Pull Away from the Pack
Even when you pull away from the peloton, there’s no need to feel alone. Our new feature, GroupTrack¹, allows you to pair your device through Garmin Connect™ so you can keep tabs on your riding buddies, and they can keep tabs on you when you get separated. It’s just 1 of the innovations we’re rolling out to make your ride feel more connected.
The Touchscreen You’ve Been Waiting For
You’re going to enjoy using all the powerful features packed inside Edge 820’s compact body, but you’re going to really love the high-resolution touchscreen. An ambient light sensor automatically adjusts the screen’s brightness, so it’s easy for you to see at a glance, and the capacitive touch display is responsive — even when wet or used with gloves.
Advanced Performance Monitoring
Edge 820 GPS bike computer is compatible with ANT+® sensors, including speed, cadence and heart rate. For even more performance data, the 820 is also compatible with ANT+ power meters, including Vector™, our unique pedal-based power meter that measures total power, left/right balance and cadence. It integrates with ANT+ electronic shifting systems and ANT+ bike trainers. You can even record cycling dynamics to get a better look at your form, including where your power is being applied on the pedal and throughout the pedal stroke.
With the addition of a heart rate strap, you gain access to a variety of physiological data. See your cycling-specific VO2 max along with a recovery advisor, which analyzes your data and tells you how long you should wait before attempting another hard ride. This connected system of sensors, accessories, cycling computer and post-ride analysis at Garmin Connect allows you to keep track of how your body performs from ride to ride.
Navigate with Preloaded Garmin Cycle Map
Let GPS turn-by-turn navigation be your guide, whether you go on or off the road. Garmin Cycle Map provides you with routable road and bike paths, elevation data, points of interest and address search. You can even use round-trip routing to let Edge 820 select a cycling-friendly route for you, based on how far you want to ride, beginning to end.
Varia Compatibility for Increased Cycling Awareness
Edge 820 offers incident detection capabilities via an integrated accelerometer and sends your location to an emergency contact if you get into difficulty. To assist with incident avoidance, Edge 820 is also compatible with our wide range of Varia™ cycling awareness products, including rearview radar and smart bike lights for unparalleled awareness of your environment as you ride. See and be seen when Edge 820 is paired with these bike lights or the radar, which detects approaching traffic.
Customize and Connect
It’s your device, so customize it however you like with free custom data fields and apps, available for download. Visit our Connect IQ™ store to see what’s available, and start making Edge 820 truly your own. Don’t forget, when you’re racing on 2 wheels, Edge 820 GPS bike computer also keeps you connected4 to the rest of the world with smart notifications, live tracking, social media sharing and automatic uploads to Garmin Connect, our free online fitness community.
Auckland: 09 489 5494
- Orders received before 3pm are normally dispatched the day they are ordered.
- The standard delivery time for products to be delivered New Zealand postal addresses (excluding bikes) is within 3 working days.
- All costs associated with delivery are calculated and added at the point of purchase in the shopping cart.
- Delivery costs are itemised in your account and can be viewed by logging into your account.
If your delivery requires further attention, please contact us on 0800 549 483
- We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on kiwivelo.co.nz.
- All returns MUST have a completed returns form enclosed which can be found here. This form can be filled out on your device.
- We do not cover returns cost.
- Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging undamaged also.
- If you have paid with card, we will credit the card we have on file for you this may take up to 10 working days to appear as cleared funds.
- Replacement products normally take 5 days to deliver - provided you have followed our returns procedure correctly.
- The status of your credit or return can be viewed by logging into your account.
For more assistance related to returned items, contact us on 0800 549 483