You can login using your Google account.
Welcome to Kiwivelo
The 35mm rim profile increases torsional and lateral stiffness compared with a conventional profile, for improved high speed stability. Double-butted steel spokes with aero profile enable maximum aerodynamic penetration.
Aluminium nipples make it possible to reduce the peripheral mass of the wheel to the minimum, thus increasing its reactivity. Oversized hub body in aluminium provides a high degree of lateral stiffness and reduces the weight to a minimum. Adjustable ball bearing system in ultra high quality steel for reduced friction and maximum performance even after extensive use. Quick and easy to adjust. Aluminium axle reduces the overall weight of the wheel. Oversized flange on the drive side provides greater torsional stiffness, increases reactivity at any change in rhythm of the pedal stroke. Exclusive processing system of the 5 axis hub. This allows the spokes seat to be created perfectly in line with the tensioning line. This solution allows equal tension values to be obtained at every point of the spoke; it reduces stress on the rim and the spokes and keeps the wheel balanced. New, completely redesigned and lighter wheel block. Steel spine and eccentric, lever with drill lightening and aluminum die. Eccentric-closure system allows cyclist to modulate the pressure necessary for heightened sensitivity to find the proper closure for the block. Easy to use, with a material resistant to wear and tear, rust, and pressure.
Auckland: 09 489 5494
- Orders received before 3pm are normally dispatched the day they are ordered.
- The standard delivery time for products to be delivered New Zealand postal addresses (excluding bikes) is within 3 working days.
- All costs associated with delivery are calculated and added at the point of purchase in the shopping cart.
- Delivery costs are itemised in your account and can be viewed by logging into your account.
If your delivery requires further attention, please contact us on 0800 549 483
- We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on kiwivelo.co.nz.
- All returns MUST have a completed returns form enclosed which can be found here. This form can be filled out on your device.
- We do not cover returns cost.
- Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging undamaged also.
- If you have paid with card, we will credit the card we have on file for you this may take up to 10 working days to appear as cleared funds.
- Replacement products normally take 5 days to deliver - provided you have followed our returns procedure correctly.
- The status of your credit or return can be viewed by logging into your account.
For more assistance related to returned items, contact us on 0800 549 483