You can login using your Google account.
Welcome to Kiwivelo
MILLED RIM This machining makes it possible to reduce the peripheral weight of the rim and makes the wheel extremely reactive.
DIFFERENTIATED RIM HEIGHT 26mm at the front for optimal manoeuvrability; 30mm at the back to transfer all the power to the wheel.
DOUBLE-BUTTED STEEL SPOKES WITH AERO PROFILE enable maximum aerodynamic penetration.
SPOKE ANTI-ROTATION SYSTEM keeps the spokes consistently in the position of maximum aerodynamic penetration.
OVERSIZED HUB BODY IN ALUMINIUM provides a high degree of lateral stiffness and reduces the weight to a minimum.
TOP QUALITY STEEL BALLS WITH CUP-AND-CONE BEARINGS reduces friction and provides top performance. The cup-and-cone system makes it easy to adjust the bearings.
ALUMINIUM AXLE reduces the overall weight of the wheel.
NEW OVERSIZE FLANGE 9% more torsional stiffness. Greater reactivity to each change in pedalling tempo and more efficient power transmission to the wheel
QUICK RELEASE New, completely redesigned and lighter wheel block Steel spine and eccentric, lever with drill lightening and aluminum die. Eccentric-closure system allows cyclist to modulate the pressure necessary for heightened sensitivity to find the proper closure for the block. Easy to use, with a material resistant to wear and tear, rust, and pressure.
2 WAY FIT We have developed our 2-Way Fit™ technology to ensure the perfect compatibility of our tubeless rims with normal clincher types and tubes. 2-Way Fit™ wheels are perfectly multipurpose for tackling every situation. Thanks to a special impression in the valve area, the tubes are fitted with the maximum precision while keeping the tube perfectly stable inside the tyre.
Auckland: 09 489 5494
- Orders received before 3pm are normally dispatched the day they are ordered.
- The standard delivery time for products to be delivered New Zealand postal addresses (excluding bikes) is within 3 working days.
- All costs associated with delivery are calculated and added at the point of purchase in the shopping cart.
- Delivery costs are itemised in your account and can be viewed by logging into your account.
If your delivery requires further attention, please contact us on 0800 549 483
- We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on kiwivelo.co.nz.
- All returns MUST have a completed returns form enclosed which can be found here. This form can be filled out on your device.
- We do not cover returns cost.
- Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging undamaged also.
- If you have paid with card, we will credit the card we have on file for you this may take up to 10 working days to appear as cleared funds.
- Replacement products normally take 5 days to deliver - provided you have followed our returns procedure correctly.
- The status of your credit or return can be viewed by logging into your account.
For more assistance related to returned items, contact us on 0800 549 483