You can login using your Google account.
Welcome to Kiwivelo
Fork Juice suspension lube is a quick, easy, great value prevention or cure for stiction related suspension problems. Itâs used by riders, racers and weekend warriors alike for all or any of the following:
- Improving small bump sensitivity. By reducing the friction between stanchion and seals less input force is required to overcome the initial inertia and start the suspension moving through its stroke. What this means for your arms and hands is a smoother bar feel as small bumps that werenât previously large enough to get the suspension moving now result in very small suspension movement. So itâs the suspension absorbing these little hits and not you! Check out the fork juice video on this page to see our little demonstration of this.
- Eliminating the negative effects of tight seals on new forks while they are still bedding in - so you get better performance straight out of the box.
- As a race prep to keep your steed running smoother and faster during your run.
- General good maintenance - as the single most expensive component on your bike, it makes sense to lubricate your suspension. After all, you wouldnât ride without applying lube to your chain would you? Using Fork Juice reduces the chances of crud sticking to the stanchion in the first place which means less chance of scratching them and less muck in the internals, so you get better performance for longer!
Application is simple - wipe any residual dirt or grease off the stanchions and shock shaft and then make sure you cover up your brake disks and pads because it will make them forking slippery too!
Re-apply as required by frequency of riding, distance covered, terrain and conditions.
Auckland: 09 489 5494
- Orders received before 3pm are normally dispatched the day they are ordered.
- The standard delivery time for products to be delivered New Zealand postal addresses (excluding bikes) is within 3 working days.
- All costs associated with delivery are calculated and added at the point of purchase in the shopping cart.
- Delivery costs are itemised in your account and can be viewed by logging into your account.
If your delivery requires further attention, please contact us on 0800 549 483
- We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on kiwivelo.co.nz.
- All returns MUST have a completed returns form enclosed which can be found here. This form can be filled out on your device.
- We do not cover returns cost.
- Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging undamaged also.
- If you have paid with card, we will credit the card we have on file for you this may take up to 10 working days to appear as cleared funds.
- Replacement products normally take 5 days to deliver - provided you have followed our returns procedure correctly.
- The status of your credit or return can be viewed by logging into your account.
For more assistance related to returned items, contact us on 0800 549 483