You can login using your Google account.
Welcome to Kiwivelo
PEACE OF MIND
Favero offer 2-Year replacement warranty against defect.
EASY TO INSTALL. FAST TO MOVE BETWEEN BIKES.
Install and move your Assioma power meter from one bike to another just like a normal pedal, easily and without special tools.
HARD FACTS TO MAKE THE MOST OF EVERY PEDAL STROKE.
To provide you with unprecedented detailed and precise data, the Assioma power sensors are placed on the pedals, exactly where your force goes. Pair it with your smartphone or bike computer instantly, using Bluetooth and ANT+ communication.
AUTOMATIC TEMPERATURE COMPENSATION
You can count on the most accurate and consistent real-time power data thanks to proprietary technologies, innovative software solutions and the advanced electronics of Assioma. Ride without fear in the snow, rain, mud, or sweltering heat: the automatic temperature compensation (ATC) ensures exact and reliable watt measurements in any weather conditions at temperatures between -10°C and 60°C.
WATERPROOF, RESISTANT ... AND THE LIGHTEST EVER MADE
The lightest and most compact pedal-based power meter: with no protruding elements, it does not interfere with the pedalling. Not even when cornering. Protected by a bi-component resin block, the power meter sensor is extremely resistant to shocks and fully waterproof.
USB RECHARGEABLE - WITH AUTOMATIC STANDBY
The lithium-ion technology provides a long battery life: up to 50 hrs with a single charge. You can recharge your cycling power meters simultaneously thanks to the battery charger with double USB cable and magnetic connectors.
After a few minutes of inactivity, Assioma automatically sets to stand-by and instantly switches on as soon as you start pedaling.
ASSIOMA APP - MANAGE WITH CONFIDENCE
With the Assioma App you can monitor the battery charge level, set crank-arm length, wirelessly update firmware, and keep up to date on new data analysis functions.
- MEASURED DATA -
- SPECIFICATIONS -
Data Recording & Transmission
09 489 5494 (0800 KIWIVELO)
- Orders received before 3pm are normally dispatched the day they are ordered.
- The standard delivery time for products to be delivered New Zealand postal addresses (excluding bikes) is within 3 working days.
- All costs associated with delivery are calculated and added at the point of purchase in the shopping cart.
- Delivery costs are itemised in your account and can be viewed by logging into your account.
If your delivery requires further attention, please contact us on 0800 549 483
- We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on kiwivelo.co.nz.
- All returns MUST have a completed returns form enclosed which can be found here. This form can be filled out on your device.
- We do not cover returns cost.
- Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging undamaged also.
- If you have paid with card, we will credit the card we have on file for you this may take up to 10 working days to appear as cleared funds.
- Replacement products normally take 5 days to deliver - provided you have followed our returns procedure correctly.
- The status of your credit or return can be viewed by logging into your account.
For more assistance related to returned items, contact us on 0800 549 483