You can login using your Google account.
Welcome to Kiwivelo
The easy-to-install TEC pack puts up to 756 Wh at your disposal for those longer tours. Pack your equipment on the smart rack and store your bottle on the down tube. You can tailor your bike to your own requirements.
Our F.O.L.D. chassis is specially designed to meet the very high demands of an E-MTB. So we can guarantee that our E-All-Mountain JAM² is also the perfect combination: F.O.L.D. is extremely sensitive while being progressive enough to prevent a harsh bottom out.
Thanks to the compact design of the Shimano E8000 motor and our battery, we were able to create a modern, agile and aggressive geometry for the JAM². This ensures that you have just as much fun on the trail as with our JAM without assistance.
Auckland: 09 489 5494
- Orders received before 3pm are normally dispatched the day they are ordered.
- The standard delivery time for products to be delivered New Zealand postal addresses (excluding bikes) is within 3 working days.
- All costs associated with delivery are calculated and added at the point of purchase in the shopping cart.
- Delivery costs are itemised in your account and can be viewed by logging into your account.
If your delivery requires further attention, please contact us on 0800 549 483
- We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on kiwivelo.co.nz.
- All returns MUST have a completed returns form enclosed which can be found here. This form can be filled out on your device.
- We do not cover returns cost.
- Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging undamaged also.
- If you have paid with card, we will credit the card we have on file for you this may take up to 10 working days to appear as cleared funds.
- Replacement products normally take 5 days to deliver - provided you have followed our returns procedure correctly.
- The status of your credit or return can be viewed by logging into your account.
For more assistance related to returned items, contact us on 0800 549 483